News media finally figuring out the driver shortage is a myth?

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here

If you get a full screen "pay us to read the article" thing, reload the page and as soon as it loads up, turn off your internet connection.

Reactions: AK7

If you get a full screen "pay us to read the article" thing, reload the page and as soon as it loads up, turn off your internet connection.
Couldn't ya "copy" paste....I'm running Cellphone can't quite shut off my network

Last edited by a moderator:
There's certainly a shortage of people who enjoy being treated like pond scum and being paid poorly for it. Just ask any recruiter at a mega... and be expecting to be lied to in the process.

you asking @Duck for that? god dammit man, that'll be at the very least a 46 month project, or don't you follow his building projects?
I can't even go there cause if ya seen my videos I was gonna paint my windows since my folks left me the house..

Dad's been dead almost nearly a decade still ain't got to it yet..

Some of its Trucking ..

Much of its just "Laziness"..

The rest is I live on the outskirts and the Town ain't so "Picky" though I finally hadda cover my expsed TYVEK and Side It

I can't even go there cause if ya seen my videos I was gonna paint my windows since my folks left me the house..

Dad's been dead almost nearly a decade still ain't got to it yet..

Some of its Trucking ..

Much of its just "Laziness"..

The rest is I live on the outskirts and the Town ain't so "Picky" though I finally hadda cover my expsed TYVEK and Side It
but @Duck , is a very special builder.......

you are a very special person.

there IS a difference.

but @Duck , is a very special builder.......

you are a very special person.

there IS a difference.

The TYVEK was $aving me almost $500 per year in "Property Tax Value" until they got on my @$$....

Whose a "Special" Case now..

But Crappy peeling windows "okay" around here I guess.

The TYVEK was $aving me almost $500 per year in "Property Tax Value" until they got on my @$$....

Whose a "Special" Case now..

But Crappy peeling windows "okay" around here I guess.
around here, unless there is a building permit posted in the front window, i couldn't leave tyvek exposed for too long.

i live in a historic district, so the outside must be done by thier rules.

and you're special cuz you';re our Birch....no one else can be you, you are one of a kind, and we love you for it...

around here, unless there is a building permit posted in the front window, i couldn't leave tyvek exposed for too long.

i live in a historic district, so the outside must be done by thier rules.

and you're special cuz you';re our Birch....no one else can be you, you are one of a kind, and we love you for it...
Live on the "Out-Skirts" not in ..

There's a Strip mall up the road , 2 gas Stations and a Liquor Store at the Stop-Light..

Beyond that is afew trailer parks "Sorry" Mobile Home Courts then it's FARMS beyond that point

I like how as usual they brought up the drivers not getting paid to set at the dock then claim that’s not the problem.

Half of the Many "Countless" Jobs I've had...

Hadda write Time In on the bills even CALL IN to Dispatch.. before Quallcomm Tracking..

Still hadda get the CUSTOMER to "SIGN" or No "Layover" Pay...

Sure I could spend HOURS "arguing" though 3 outta 4 hadda another load and "TIRED" too so I lost $50)$75 bucks and moved on

Half of the Many "Countless" Jobs I've had...

Hadda write Time In on the bills even CALL IN to Dispatch.. before Quallcomm Tracking..

Still hadda get the CUSTOMER to "SIGN" or No "Layover" Pay...

Sure I could spend HOURS "arguing" though 3 outta 4 hadda another load and "TIRED" too so I lost $50)$75 bucks and moved on
It shouldn’t be that way

It shouldn’t be that way
Nope it "Shouldn't" though under Labor Law we are "classified" much same as Farm Workers...

Either ya run for a Decent Place ...or ya at the Mercy...

Sure ya could SUE ...heck just to "Re-Write" my Will gonna Co$t me almost a GRAND

Management is going to treat you like yer just company pukes.

As a process engineer my job was to eliminate "waste".

More times than not, it came to the biggest cost savings, was to always get rid of the human element.

Failure to follow procedure leading to machine or chemical failures resulting in scrape product.

Past couple weeks been talking to different supers unloading/loading the truck.

Cheap wages and lazy workers. Biggest reason the can't keep or get employees.

Trucking doesn't have a corner on the market.

Be interesting to see what will happen when society just gives up.

It's so close right now

Be interesting to see what will happen when society just gives up.
Society gave up a long time ago. We're all on a toboggan ride to the bottom now.

Plenty of people want to get off but are prevented from doing so by the stupidity of others who are blocking the exits.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread