New Photo Gallery

Haha I will agree with that! :nod:

Smart fellow, eager to agree with a woman who knows how to use, and, probably owns a gelding tool. Can I hear a "yes ma'am" from you Larry? :rolleyes:

Smart fellow, eager to agree with a woman who knows how to use, and, probably owns a gelding tool. Can I hear a "yes mam" from you Larry? :rolleyes:

Yes sir you can........Yes ma'am. At least I was one of the few from my generation raised with manners ya know. Makes me feel good when I get complimented on my manners. :nod:

I am going to play nice at this point, before I cause TTW to open up the tool box. LMAO We know how Dangerious that can be

I am going to play nice at this point, before I cause TTW to open up the tool box. LMAO We know how Dangerious that can be
Hey, hey, hey now...dangerous?...lol....lol..Just a few mishaps, but not dangerous...lol...
LMAO NO Sir and Yes Sir,

But the cat that is wise to walk away, is able to play another day
A wise man..hahaha...
I guess I haven't learned that one yet. LOL
Oh Larry, so much to learn..hahaha..You need to take notes from Rocky, someone who has 7 kids and been married twice...He has much to teach..hahaha..:clap:

Hey, hey, hey now...dangerous?...lol....lol..Just a few mishaps, but not dangerous...lol...
A wise man..hahaha...
Oh Larry, so much to learn..hahaha..You need to take notes from Rocky, someone who has 7 kids and been married twice...He has much to teach..hahaha..:clap:

I would respond, but I have not stopped laughing since you said it. LMAO

No need to delete non trucking albums, it's all about community here, not just trucking.

Now go put those albums back up!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread