New OTR truck driver here

Still laughing,osito was the first to welcome the op then everyone just followed his lead,lol.Welcome to the forum by the way Traveler J,.I'm not any better, been a member here since 2008,lol.

I would have to agree patty isn't much better, and is far worse than she appears, and she is all mine......anyone tells you anything different well....they be fibbing you....

Patty doesn't do anything except get good citizens kicked off forums. Watch her she may seem nice, sweet, lovable, huggable and she may invite you yo her bedroom window, but only after she has called the po po. Then she laughs at the restraining order she puts on you.

Patty doesn't do anything except get good citizens kicked off forums. Watch her she may seem nice, sweet, lovable, huggable and she may invite you yo her bedroom window, but only after she has called the po po. Then she laughs at the restraining order she puts on you.
Quit pouting and deal with it

Quit pouting and deal with it

Look, even I would have called the po po on you if you showed up at 2am wearing a ski mask, and peaking through her window. I guess you felt it was an invite because she was there getting undress and you decided to take a closer look without being recognized....

it must be true if patty says quit pouting, was wondering why injun was keeping a close eye on you...and now we know the rest of the story.....bad dino bad dino.....no wonder injun keeps an eye on you.... keep up the good work there injun.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread