New house, new grill.

We use a Weber gas grill. Use it weekly even in the winter. Its starting to show its age but still works good.

My wife looked we have had it 20 years this spring. It was expensive up front but we have got our money out of it and then some.

we grill all year long we don't even us the stove. as i have an outdoor kitchen with bar and t.v.s for sports

Last edited:
I saw one of those medical mystery shows once..

This adolescent kid had inexplicable abdominal pain and blood in his stool and doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong. Checked him out for ulcers, cancer, various diseases, etc.

Then a high resolution MRI or something found a tiny piece of wire. They did surgery to remove it.

It was a little piece of brass wire from a BBQ grill brush. A wire had come loose from the brush when his dad was cleaning the grill, and it stuck to the grill and ended up stuck on a piece of meat the kid ate. It poked into his intestines somewhere, letting poop into his blood stream. I don't remember the exact details.

I don't know how you're supposed to clean a grill.

I've only done it when I was camping, and I've never camped anywhere except next to a river or a lake so what I've always done is just put the rack in the river to soak for an hour and then clean it with a scotch pad.

I don't grill at home. I hate messing with charcoal. And to use propane is pointless because I can just use the oven in the house and not have to carry a bunch of dishes and stuff outside. :dunno:

But be careful using a wire brush on a grill.

Reactions: AK7
I`m thinking of doing the same.The doctor tells me I need ot eat fish twice a week
my wife says I need to stay away from fried foods so here comes the smoker or grill in the near future
I am tempted to sneak to the fish house for a fried flounder plate for lunch

It came out great on the smoker. That said, it came out really good in our new air fryer as well.

I'd love to have a gas stove again but my wife is terrified of them for them for some silly reason. What's the difference between that and the gas BBQs we've used for years? I'm not sure either.

A gas grill is nothing but an oven that goes outside.

If you want to actually improve the quality of your cooked meat over just using the broiler built into your oven in the kitchen, you gotta use wood or charcoal.

I can get drunk and cook a better steak on a simple grill rack propped over a campfire next to the river than some sober dweeb with a billion dollar stainless steel gas grill.

i am all about the airfryer,I had the Gotham airfryer I liked it so much I bought the Ninja Foodi indoor grill and airfryer. 4 in 1.
i bought the emeril lagasse power fryer 360 and his 8QT pressure cooker with air fryer lid also love em both. though an air fryer is really nothing more than a mini convection oven. manufactures are calling the convection setting the air fry setting:rolleyes:

Last edited:
i bought the emeril lagasse power fryer 360 and his 8QT pressure cooker with air fryer lid also love em both
I bought a box of Emiril's bold coffee k-cups the other day.

That instantly made me a gourmet barista and therefore also a hipster by default. I should grow a stupid bushy cave man beard and put hula hoops in my ear lobes to celebrate my newfound hipsterness.

That instantly made me a gourmet barista and therefore also a hipster by default. I should grow a stupid bushy cave man beard and put hula hoops in my ear lobes to celebrate my newfound hipsterness.
i have a ninja coffee brewer. by far it's the best coffee brewer i owned. it brews it strong how i like it 2 cups will have you bouncing off the walls:oops:. i don't like the kurigs the coffee tastes like water

so you spent the day at mernards again :rolleyes: :stare1:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread