New Feature - Improved Ignore.

Damn! Got here from a notification! Thought I was in 19...

OK @Mike here's a glitch

This screenshot is from the "unread posts" page. The thread circled is not in bold text, meaning there are no unread posts in it.

The communist I ignored has apparently made a post in it, but the thread should not be showing up in "unread posts" until a real person makes a post, and the title should be in bold text like the others in the list.

20200219_101103.jpg

Probably ain't nothing you can do about it except give feedback on the Xenforum thread and maybe the developer will fix it in the next update. :dunno:

While I appreciate the effort ( and apparent expense ) @Mike is willing to make here, I don't understand why it's necessary.

I sometimes ignore all you ****s for months at a time.

Ain't that difficult.
Can't say I blame ya either...

Nonetheless ya "missing" out on all the new stuff

You hate everybody anyway.
While that is a true enough statement, the point I was trying to make was why is it even necessary to add such a feature? Grown ass men and women have to have a button to push to not see posts that they don't agree with made by people they don't like and/or consider assholes?
As far as trying to cut down on bans.....I say more is better.

I realize Mike and I look at this from opposite points of view.....

While that is a true enough statement, the point I was trying to make was why is it even necessary to add such a feature? Grown ass men and women have to have a button to push to not see posts that they don't agree with made by people they don't like and/or consider assholes?
I believe Mr Meany has stumbled onto the root of the problem...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread