Trucking News: New Delaware law permits use of truck height monitoring systems

It was just an example but I've already got the 4x4 1 ton. 😁

View attachment 52329
Yeah, cell tower stuff always goes to a field somewhere off some dirt road or a paved road to a bean field. Sometimes they have a gravel drive to it and sometimes your just in the mud. I put more straps on cell tower crap than any other load I haul it’s just so randomly stacked on a 48’.

Yeah, cell tower stuff always goes to a field somewhere off some dirt road or a paved road to a bean field. Sometimes they have a gravel drive to it and sometimes your just in the mud. I put more straps on cell tower crap than any other load I haul it’s just so randomly stacked on a 48’.
Yeah it'd be miserable in a rig. But if the money is there I can put up with some BS. 😏

Yep that’s why I haul it. I almost got into windmill power generator repair. A friend of mine took me out to a tower. I stepped in the door and saw the 200’ of ladder they have to climb I said I’m good I’ll wait in the truck. I don’t have a fear of heights I have a fear of ladders.
I don't have a fear of heights either. I have a fear of falling from heights.

Also I always thought there would be a primitive type service elevator in them towers. How the hell they get big parts to the top..answer they climb the ladder and use ropes and pulleys. Crazy a shit man. Whatever I guess. I would be doing that right now and probably hating it if I didn’t have to climb a ladder.

Also I always thought there would be a primitive type service elevator in them towers. How the hell they get big parts to the top..answer they climb the ladder and use ropes and pulleys. Crazy a **** man. Whatever I guess. I would be doing that right now and probably hating it if I didn’t have to climb a ladder.
Ah, fate. Instead you get to polish tanks. Not to be confused with Polish tanks.

7_TP_tank.PNG

My tractor is all aluminum wheels, my trailer is aluminum outters. Tanks are stainless wrapped aluminum. But yeah I don’t mind taking care of the truck. I 100% love what I do each and every day.
stop inhaling that metal polish.....it's making you bald and senile....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread