My back feels better,what seat would keep it that way ?

RollOn382

Quit The Fourm
I went to the chiropractor today. After all the moving,the two 16 hour days in the semi and other stuff. My Back wasnt hurting but it's wasn't all the comfortable either. After my appointment I now feel like a new person. Time to go back and mess it back up ! If anybody needs a chiropractor there's one at Whites Truck Stop in Raphine,Va. I haven't been to it but I imagine it's not bad. That leads me to my next question,what seat would you buy for 1,200$ ? I am thinking of all the stuff I'd want to do to the XL I'm saving for. Id rebuild the entire truck over the next few years since I have a VERY nice shop to work on it in. I figure it's cheaper to change the seat than to pay the med bills from the shitty seat in it.

Driver's seat. Unlike the passenger side, it has air.
This particular has dual air ride. It rides OK but it's the original 1999 Seats. I figured I'd replace it with seats that aren't cracked and the air valves didn't need a pair of plyers to work. Seats don't last for ever.

Driver's seat. Unlike the passenger side, it has air.
I drove the prostar a bit and the driver seat is eh but it's still shitty. I can see the frame in one spot. This is why I'm wanting my own truck. I would probably lease onto the current company and run the same run we are already doing just in a nicer truck.

Who made the 379X seats ? Those were great and road damn good. They seemed to hold up very well too. The 10+ year old ones that were in that truck were in great great shape.

Aren't you the 16 year old passenger? Why do you keep talking like you're the one doing it?
I'm 14 and we are not going to talk about my legally questionable activities. I plead the 5th. I don't want iron curtain or all about the bullshit sending the DOT after me. That's why I'm not ever saying my name or what company we are with.

I'll say this,I grew up in semis since I was 4,learned to drive cars,tractors and semis. Of course that's all off-road and I never have ridden in the truck on road because insurance wouldn't like that *Wink* Wink*
If you say so. Schneider allows passengers over 10 so I mean it ain't exactly cowboy.

If you say so. Schneider allows passengers over 10 so I mean it ain't exactly cowboy.
We don't run for schieder.... We run for a small company and when that question was asked we were told Im fine with it but I never heard you ask that. Then again you'd call me a liar if I told you how many miles were done in 24 hours.

Last edited:
We don't run for schieder.... We run for a small company and when that question was asked we were told Im fine with it but I never heard you ask that. Then again you'd call me a liar if I told you how many miles were done in 24 hours.
Tee hee oh my gawsh giggle I'm impressed and stuff. 🙄

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread