Movies (2012)

boone315

SPACE TRUCKING
Used to be a movie review thread on here, can't find it,, just got done watching 2012, it was alright, I guess, up until the aircraft carrier landed on top of the President, but since the ancients seemed to believe 2012 is the end, does that mean I have to pay my credit card off?

Used to be a movie review thread on here, can't find it,, just got done watching 2012, it was alright, I guess, up until the aircraft carrier landed on top of the President, but since the ancients seemed to believe 2012 is the end, does that mean I have to pay my credit card off?

Well I DIDN'T see it yet..But what 2012 means is you have to MAX out your Credit cardSSSS..and NO Christmas presents for 012 either..

i think the world will end when someone says..."hey bubba...whats that big red button for?.....hell, i dont know billy bob, just give me another beer and push it, cant hurt nothin". lol.

i think the world will end when someone says..."hey bubba...whats that big red button for?.....hell, i dont know billy bob, just give me another beer and push it, cant hurt nothin". lol.

Last time I did that, it ejected the spool off my brand new Quantum fishing reel, that was fun

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread