Movie Review

Cerberus

In God We Trust
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMv6Kysi3q0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - PLAGUE TOWN Official Trailer[/ame]

Its a low budget horror flick going straight to dvd. It looks pretty good. It was brought to my attention by a guy i know in Texas. Evidentily his GF used to work for a guy who ended up producing this movie.

I LOVE movies that try to be bad and make fun of themselves. This one doesn't seem to fall in those lines though, and every now and then you get an indie movie that's a total gem for a horror fan. Example: Jeepers Creepers. Filmed in (of all god awful places) Wildwood, FL, in The Villages!

This looks good. I'm gonna have to rent this, and I think a case o'suds is in order.

When's the release date?

I LOVE movies that try to be bad and make fun of themselves. This one doesn't seem to fall in those lines though, and every now and then you get an indie movie that's a total gem for a horror fan. Example: Jeepers Creepers. Filmed in (of all god awful places) Wildwood, FL, in The Villages!

This looks good. I'm gonna have to rent this, and I think a case o'suds is in order.

When's the release date?

I am a horror movie buff and have pretty much seen every horror movie out there. I have missed a few but that is more by choice than i just didn't know about it. The guy that showed me this actuall got to see the private screening and he said he went there expecting it to suck but it surprised him that it was pretty good.

I will ask him when it is being released and i will let you know. :tiphat:

He contacted me this morning and said he thinks it will be released in May. But to make sure he sent the guy an email to find out for sure. I want to see it also so when i find out for sure the release date i will let you know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread