Announcement Moderator Application (1 Viewer)

Mike

Staff member
Threads

Since it may not be easy to find right now, as I am still working on getting it set up properly. I have it set to only show to members with 500+ posts, but now everyone will see it since I am posting the link. Not sure if the link will work or not if you don't have the proper amount of posts.

I probably won't respond immediately, can't even guarantee I will respond. You should get a confirmation once you send it, so no need to do anything after that.

I am doing this via a form system and trying to figure out how to save them in a specific place because for whatever reason, moderators never seem to stay forever. If you aren't called upon now, I may dig up the application at a later date when we expand moderators again or when I fire @Sinister. (just kidding, he owns the place).

I already have one moderator picked, and will be deciding on how many more to add (if any). What I would like to do is get set up to where there is a moderator online at all times.

I will be updating the application as I go with better questions, and I will likely ask more questions once the application is submitted.

Anyhow, the link is at the top of this post, and for those that can't find there way back to the top of the post, here is again.

Mike

Staff member
Threads
Not sure if we will add anymore, but suprisingly I have lots of people throwing their hat into the ring.

Sinister

You know what, Stuart? I like you!
Staff member
Supporter
Threads
Thanks everyone. I'll do my best to not screw up over the weekend. If I do, please don't take it personally. :whistling:
Just do what I've done for years now.

Hate everyone equally.

Seriously, it works. You're very even handed that way. And hated very evenly.

Its a very Zen type balance thing.

Users who are viewing this thread