Mexican Handyman

T

TruckerTrash

The world's richest man was having a party one night, when he invited everyone to the back to show them his swimming pool full of sharks. The man told the crowd he would give anyone who could swim across the pool without being eaten by the sharks their choice of a new car, paid vacation or $50,000 cash. About that time they heard a splash and everyone looked to see the mexican handyman swimming across the pool.

The mexican handyman pulled himself out of the pool at the other end, and the world's richest man ran over and congragulated the mexican handyman for his accomplishment. He asked the mexican handyman if he wanted a new car for his reward. The mexican handyman replied, "No I don't want no stinking car". The rich man then asked if he wanted a paid vacation. The mexican handyman replied, "No I don't want no stinking vacation". The rich man then asked, "Well then you must want the $50,000 cash".

The mexican handyman replied, "No I don't want no stinking cash". The rich man asked, "What do you want"? The mexican handyman replied, "I want the son of a bitch who pushed me in the pool!"

LMAO,That was good.
The world's richest man was having a party one night, when he invited everyone to the back to show them his swimming pool full of sharks. The man told the crowd he would give anyone who could swim across the pool without being eaten by the sharks their choice of a new car, paid vacation or $50,000 cash. About that time they heard a splash and everyone looked to see the mexican handyman swimming across the pool.

The mexican handyman pulled himself out of the pool at the other end, and the world's richest man ran over and congragulated the mexican handyman for his accomplishment. He asked the mexican handyman if he wanted a new car for his reward. The mexican handyman replied, "No I don't want no stinking car". The rich man then asked if he wanted a paid vacation. The mexican handyman replied, "No I don't want no stinking vacation". The rich man then asked, "Well then you must want the $50,000 cash".

The mexican handyman replied, "No I don't want no stinking cash". The rich man asked, "What do you want"? The mexican handyman replied, "I want the son of a bitch who pushed me in the pool!"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread