Mask "Filters" ....Didn't Know Masks need Filter and changing (1 Viewer)

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Premium
Supporter
Threads
Okay we've gone completely off the rails as a species...

Mask Filters only $7 bucks for a 10-pack..

IMG_20200719_101547390.jpg

Duck

Talks to Mice
Premium
Threads
I have this here cloth face diaper I keep in the van.

20200719_150153.jpg

It’s just a single layer of cloth, looks to be like what a cook's apron or a drop cloth would be made of.

I noticed it looked kinda funky yesterday even though it didn't stink. It was turning a pale blue for some reason. Probably pocket lint because I usually take it off and put it in my pocket after I get past the greeter at Walmart.

Since I only wear it once a week and usually keep it hanging on the rear view mirror in the van parked facing the sun, I figured it would stay sanitary that way but I guess not.

So I washed it in the sink with bleach yesterday. It's all purty white again.

Mike

Staff member
Threads
We have a mask making room. It used to be the office in the house, but mask manufacturing has taken over.

image.jpg

I guess we are basically supplying Stike Fighter Squadron 213 in Virginia, sending more to some Marine Corps unit in California, and making them for ourselves and some of the kids at the high school.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Threads
I have one in my vehicle, a few in the truck.
I got like a box of 50 of them in the home. I am not sure I will use 50 of them unless China creates a new virus.

Sinister

You know what, Stuart? I like you!
Staff member
Supporter
Threads
When we took our vacation to Seattle a couple years ago before the decided to burn it down and set up a filth encampment there were people in Pike Place Market selling steel drinking straws. At the time plastic straws were in the news a bunch.

I didnt know whether to roll my eyes or applaud the entrepreneurship.

Mike

Staff member
Threads
Masks don't need filters if you make them yourself.

Wife made me three of them, and pissed that I am still wearing the first one. The others are put away just in case the elastic breaks on my first one.

She complains about how it smells because it's dirty everyweek, then proceeds to wash it and return it to me.

Duck

Talks to Mice
Premium
Threads
Masks don't need filters if you make them yourself.

Wife made me three of them, and pissed that I am still wearing the first one. The others are put away just in case the elastic breaks on my first one.

She complains about how it smells because it's dirty everyweek, then proceeds to wash it and return it to me.
I've never washed my cloth masks.

I simply don't breathe through them. I pull them down below my nose.

Anybody who nitpicks about having my nose exposed is getting stabbed in both eye sockets. (Gotta make an example of them 😎)

So far nobody has said anything. 😁

GAnthony

Methuselah
Premium
Threads
I've never washed my cloth masks.

I simply don't breathe through them. I pull them down below my nose.

Anybody who nitpicks about having my nose exposed is getting stabbed in both eye sockets. (Gotta make an example of them 😎)

So far nobody has said anything. 😁
i wear mine down by my ass, so when i fart, those near me are safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts