Making Dunkin Donuts Coffee

And call it, "essence of single man", because that will be your permanent status when you carry around that odor. :)
Not really. Mrs. Duck is also a coffee addict.

Ya, women's perfume should be made of the smells guys like.

The smell of a new bag of coffee when you open it
Fresh cut wet lawn
Sizzling steak
Dragster fuel

U.K. always drinking as a popular what? Last 2005, I been lived in Harrow, England for 8 months near London. Many people use to drink "Hot Tea" than coffee is suck they don't like "coffee". So, Our American usually drinking the coffee as following Central America and South America? lol Hot Tea within Milk stir up. Experienced Breakfast plate not alike this USA and Biscuilt eat it most night with hot tea so sweet chat or watch on the TV movie.

I was watching one of those prank shows on TV.

They had a bunch of cops & stuff in on it. They dug a hole in this British lady's yard & put a fogger machine in it. When she got home it was dark except for the police lights everywhere. At first they told her a meteorite made the hole, then they had a fake rubber alien covered with vaseline come up out of the hole & start looking at her. She started talking to it & asked the alien if he'd like her to sing to him. She sang some stupid song & then she offered the alien a cup of tea. o_O

You can't get any more British than that. ;)

I took my Dad on a trip to Chicago. We stopped in Gary, I.N. For something to eat. He orders and wants to have Tea, The nice lady brings the Tea and he wants Milk with his Tea. The nice lady says you must be Canadian? Thanks a lot Dad, Always got to be a spectacle. Why can you not just blend? You got to look like a tourist. the nice Lady said only Canadians want milk in their Tea. She was pretty sweet though.

Water, Milk or sweet tea is the only thing I can drink when I sit down to eat. Coffee or Cola just makes me lose my appetite.

In response to @Duck question.

I make Dunkin Donuts coffee in my truck and took me a while to get the formula down. I spent maybe a week getting it perfect for me.

I only drink one cup at a time and tried to make just that but it doesn't work. I use a Mr. Coffee. I use those red plastic 9oz cups that Wal-Mart sells. I fill the cup up twice then once to the top of the ribs. I use a 1/4 cup measuring cup and mound it just a little.

When I buy coffee I try to buy all the coffee with the same batch number. If you open a new bag of coffee has a different batch number then you probably have to adjust the amount of coffee you use.

Dunkin Donuts uses pure cane sugar and light cream. Lots of places do not sell light cream. You can mix equal portions of half and half and heavy cream. That's what light cream is. You cannot use a plastic container to store any type of cream. It has a chemical reaction to plastic and will spoil quick. All cream comes in a special lined container.

Dunkin Donuts dumps the coffee after 22 minutes. That's almost the time you can tell this coffee is old. If there's only one cup left in the pot they dump it in 11 minutes.

Most Dunkin Donuts use to be privately owned as a franchise. They bought most back a long time ago but many are still remaining. The problem is the owner's skimp on the coffee trying to raise their profits. That's why one store has better coffee then others. They have people that roam around with a precision scale and measure the coffee weight as it comes out of the grinder. How do they know which ones to test? By their sales when one shop does $250,000 a month and the one a mile away does $500,000.

When coffee is delivered to Dunkin Donuts it ALL comes from the same batch run. In that batch run is the suggested grinder setting and weight.

If you want a real treat and you like pepper eat a steak with lots of pepper then have a cup of coffee after. The pepper will do something to your taste buds and the coffee will be amazing.
I bought some of that crap here in wal mart in the bag. OMG it was the worst shit I have ever drank. it was no where's near to the dunkin doughnuts i'm used to. I remember when I lived back east you could smell there coffee 5 blocks over on a cold winters day not to mention there doughnuts :yahoo:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread