Making Dunkin Donuts Coffee

** Commie Express **
Premium
In response to @Duck question.

I make Dunkin Donuts coffee in my truck and took me a while to get the formula down. I spent maybe a week getting it perfect for me.

I only drink one cup at a time and tried to make just that but it doesn't work. I use a Mr. Coffee. I use those red plastic 9oz cups that Wal-Mart sells. I fill the cup up twice then once to the top of the ribs. I use a 1/4 cup measuring cup and mound it just a little.

When I buy coffee I try to buy all the coffee with the same batch number. If you open a new bag of coffee has a different batch number then you probably have to adjust the amount of coffee you use.

Dunkin Donuts uses pure cane sugar and light cream. Lots of places do not sell light cream. You can mix equal portions of half and half and heavy cream. That's what light cream is. You cannot use a plastic container to store any type of cream. It has a chemical reaction to plastic and will spoil quick. All cream comes in a special lined container.

Dunkin Donuts dumps the coffee after 22 minutes. That's almost the time you can tell this coffee is old. If there's only one cup left in the pot they dump it in 11 minutes.

Most Dunkin Donuts use to be privately owned as a franchise. They bought most back a long time ago but many are still remaining. The problem is the owner's skimp on the coffee trying to raise their profits. That's why one store has better coffee then others. They have people that roam around with a precision scale and measure the coffee weight as it comes out of the grinder. How do they know which ones to test? By their sales when one shop does $250,000 a month and the one a mile away does $500,000.

When coffee is delivered to Dunkin Donuts it ALL comes from the same batch run. In that batch run is the suggested grinder setting and weight.

If you want a real treat and you like pepper eat a steak with lots of pepper then have a cup of coffee after. The pepper will do something to your taste buds and the coffee will be amazing.

If you want a real treat and you like pepper eat a steak with lots of pepper then have a cup of coffee after. The pepper will do something to your taste buds and the coffee will be amazing.
No can do. Unless a steak is prepared following my own careful & precise method, I won't eat it without A1 sauce. In restaurants I just use A1 sauce but at home I poke them full of about 1000 holes with a fork & flip it & do it again, then I marinate them in a ziplock bag full of soy sauce. When I cook them I put chopped up garlic on it every time I flip 'em.

I thought you's gonna tell that you quit and now are selling doughnuts. Strangely enough I only like one cup if coffee at a time.
NO doughnuts here so I'll have another beer.

I dont like Dunkin doughnuts coffee but if that is what you like, Then it is good that you found a way to make it the way you like it.

You say they use light cream. I have found that I can make just about any coffee taste good with 18% cream but to each their own.

For some reason I like Starbucks Medium roast also but only when they make it.

Ha ha ha ha. I do love my coffee but drink one maybe two on rare occasions. I use to drink a lot more

Ha ha ha ha. I do love my coffee but drink one maybe two on rare occasions. I use to drink a lot more

@Maria is a one cup per day person as well. Me? I will kill multiple pots of coffee sometimes when I am sitting around the house. Typically though, we just brew one pot, she gets her cup, and I get the rest.

Side note. I don't think Maria is real. She never responds when someone replies to a post she makes.

I THINK YOU ARE MARIA!
LOL, she is real, trust me. :) She comes in here long enough to post some news though, and is out to take care of the other 9605962805968473 things she has to do everyday.

Just one 24 ounce cup per day for me. I like things that come in 24s. ( Beer) Today I had two cups because the Pilot did not have Ice Tea in the fountain, Just that **** warm stuff that outlasts the ice you put in the cup.

LOL, she is real, trust me. :) She comes in here long enough to post some news though, and is out to take care of the other 9605962805968473 things she has to do everyday.
She posts the news and keeps us up to date and gets us all talking about some of the issues in trucking.

On the days I truck I drink most of a pot before I leave.
I take a 34 oz cup plus a thermos with me and reload about 2/3 of the way to my destination.
:)

:stare2:

:surprised:

;)

A morning swim each day in a warm pool of coffee could be a good thing. You could absorb the caffeine through the skin, eliminating the need to go to the bathroom :)

not sure how many showers it would take to get rid of the coffee smell though, LOL

not sure how many showers it would take to get rid of the coffee smell though, LOL
Why would you want to get rid of it?

They need to come out with a coffee bean scented cologne.

Why would you want to get rid of it?

They need to come out with a coffee bean scented cologne.

And call it, "essence of single man", because that will be your permanent status when you carry around that odor. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread