Looking for a good job

TJGoSurf

That's right, looking for a new job. These guys are killing me. Looking to do SE regional. I have 18 months experience, only two companies, been with my current one for over a year. No accidents, 2 tickets, only 1 for speeding. Looking for suggestions, I wouldnt mind a smaller outfit, like under 20 trucks. But I am game for almost anything, all I want is a fair wage for what I do.

I am going to keep my eyes and ears out for something. I run Southeast, but my company wouldn't be for you because you have to live local.

There are a few companies out there that stay in this area, and I will try to get some information on them.

Small companies has it's advantages, but at the same time there are some disadvantages.

with 18 months it shouldn't be to hard to acquire a s.e. run. if you could hold on another 6 months the jobs are better with more pay. there is one good job site about companies that gives good info that i like to use.

Are you trying to keep us in suspense? Wouldn't it be nice to find that perfect job, where everyone respected everyone? Where the office ppl worked as a team and did what was right for the drivers? No I haven't found that job either......:(

Are you trying to keep us in suspense? Wouldn't it be nice to find that perfect job, where everyone respected everyone? Where the office ppl worked as a team and did what was right for the drivers? No I haven't found that job either......:(

no such job but if there just happens to be one close enough i bet they aren't hiring. :cool:

This was posted a few days ago, I refuse to jump quickly from company to company. The company needs you, so I have a few offers.

This was posted a few days ago, I refuse to jump quickly from company to company. The company needs you, so I have a few offers.

smart way to think it...:cool: some good words to heed too. i hope everybodies listening to this as they read it.
hint hint.........you know who i am talking to. little miss LTL :p

I could not wait to post this, I applied with EPES TRANSPORT IN GREENSBORO, NC, they had the nerve to tell me that my past year was too unstable. I had one job, I asked them are you sure about that? They said oh yeah. Then I lost my cool and told them to die in a fire.

Die in a fire? LOL.

I pm'd you a link to a company I came across this week.

There is a company in Columbus Ohio named Wessa Cartage. This guy in my opinion is a crook. He has a habit of letting people go when he owes them too much money.
Avoid at all cost and tell your friends to avoid this clown.

Thanks, but I believe I am going with Maverick. I've hauled flatbed before and I got put in phenomenal shape the last time i did.

WSE does have a SE Regional. Have only heard good things about the miles. I just dont like Regional for some reason. But those guys always kicked my ass in miles down there.

I've been having a real problem with work history before I started driving, it really pisses me off that companies act all high and mighty about my work history five years ago. Since I started driving my history has been steady with two months at schneider and the next 18 with TA.

The only reason I am still looking at Schnider is becouse I have heard so many good things about there lease program. Actually, its the ONLY lease program I have heard good things about. I JUST HATE ORANGE TRUCKS! HAHA

Maybe I should be more specific. HAHA. I have awful credit after my divorce. 2 Repo's on autos at the top of the list. What I should have said is they seem to have the best lease option I have seen for someone with bad credit, especially. I would be looking at something used most likely for my first lease. I have just heard that people say they have had good experiences with there lease programs. I have never heard that from ANYONE else.

Stevens Transport does a lease with zero down and no credit check look into !!!!

Stevens Transport

or not. good luck with that if you decide to lease onto a company like stevens. nothing against them personally , i just see to well how the companies screw over drivers leasing onto big companies. i believe in getting the experience being a company driver then going to a smaller company to work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread