Owner Operator loadshop loadboard

Hennessey

Anyone heard of loadshop? Did a lil research about it but cannot find any information on this forum board or anyone using it.

Never heard of it.
It's suppose to be another loadboard, but it connects the shipper to the carrier, no brokers, the shippers sets the rate. They have some reefer work but the last time i called they were adding shippers. It's free for carriers to use.

It's suppose to be another loadboard, but it connects the shipper to the carrier, no brokers, the shippers sets the rate. They have some reefer work but the last time i called they were adding shippers. It's free for carriers to use.
There are so many load boards popping up right now, I would be very careful approaching any of them. I'm hit with emails everyday wanting me to sponsor them on the forum, and wanting me to try them out. It's almost scary .

Not saying this is a bad one, but definitely continue researching it like you are doing now.

Yes sir. I was seeing if anyone knows anyone getting loads off this loadboard or knows anymore about it. I mean its free but your right

Hey guys! I'm the owner of a company called Dumbassspammers. We're a small, more personal company that offers 24/7 dispatching. I can get you the highest rates through my shippers. If your interested shoot me an email and we can talk further. Be safe!!! :)
Thanks for spamming and getting banned in record time!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread