truck stops Little America Wyoming avoid it like PLAGUE

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
Sure they got the cleanest toilets around I'll give em that..

Otherwise that place is a ZOO ..

Full of Campers and Tourists even on a weekday..

Dumbest drivers on the fuel side ain't never got their shit together wherer it be fuel card or cash advance ..

Or the jackwad who ordered abuncha food left his wallet in the truck hadda walk back...

Oh they charge DOUBLE for just about Everything although they were actually 60 cents "cheaper" on a 6-pack than TA.

Nonetheless I couldn't take all the chaos so I pushed another 40 miles to Ft Bridger..

Worst here is trash in parking lot and I think the PEE SMELL so a square mile around keeps the TOURISTS away

Yet somehow I feel more "comfortable" at that kinda place

Fageol

Old acid hauler but not too caustic
Sure they got the cleanest toilets around I'll give em that..

Otherwise that place is a ZOO ..

Full of Campers and Tourists even on a weekday..

Dumbest drivers on the fuel side ain't never got their shit together wherer it be fuel card or cash advance ..

Or the jackwad who ordered abuncha food left his wallet in the truck hadda walk back...

Oh they charge DOUBLE for just about Everything although they were actually 60 cents "cheaper" on a 6-pack than TA.

Nonetheless I couldn't take all the chaos so I pushed another 40 miles to Ft Bridger..

Worst here is trash in parking lot and I think the PEE SMELL so a square mile around keeps the TOURISTS away

Yet somehow I feel more "comfortable" at that kinda place
Times change and sometimes not for the better. Little America, WY was a great place that my (CF) partner and I went to maybe every 8th trip (from chemical plants in WV to the SF Bay Area). We generally got fuel at the Sinclair Refinery and there was a great Chinese place in Green River. Was there a couple of years ago with the wife. Not impressed by the place but impressed by the prices. It's just kind of tourist trap with mediocre food and diesel pumps.

GAnthony

Methuselah
Premium
i was there back in the mid-to late 1990's several times, all before the major re-do construction.

it was really a very good place.

Duck

Talks to Mice
Supporter
The only thing I really remember is it's the first place where I remember seeing those fancy swords, knives, masons and those spiked ball on a chain things for sale. They were in a glass display case and at first I thought it would be cool to have one just to look at, until I looked really close and started seeing things like misaligned parts, cross section ridges from injection molding, etc and realized it's just cheap garbage made by Chinese peasant slave children