Let's argue about your bad taste in music. (6 Viewers)

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Threads
Nice pick! Kim's a friend of mine. We've had a couple sodas! ❤️
I can't remember what the name of the bar was at the time it has changed names many times down at harbor front. It may have been the Guvernment.
Anyway, My first time there and my buddy was a regular says that's Kim Mitchell say hi. Hey Kim. Kim gave a polite wave.
The cool thing was nobody really bothered him. Just said hello and moved on.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Threads
I had forgot about this until I heard it on the radio today. They used to play this at the rock/alternative bar we would go to. Big tune for the mosh pit.

Hobo Humpin' Slobo. :D

SueAnn

Staff member
Premium
Threads
I can't remember what the name of the bar was at the time it has changed names many times down at harbor front. It may have been the Guvernment.
Anyway, My first time there and my buddy was a regular says that's Kim Mitchell say hi. Hey Kim. Kim gave a polite wave.
The cool thing was nobody really bothered him. Just said hello and moved on.
He's so nice and down to earth. His boys are just the same. He had his fun in his day and is now trying his hand at many different things, including teaching at UofT.

Since he lives in Toronto, most people leave him alone. Once in a while someone will recognize him and he's really good to them. He doesn't like to be bothered when he has his boys. That's their time.

I can't say enough about him. He's just a really great guy.

Mike

Staff member
Threads
Bon Jovi - Hallelujah

The bands I grew up with never hinted anything toward their faith when I was a trouble-making punk kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts