Leg cramps

ninikins

Do you often get leg cramps after driving for long periods of time?

yes it does happen. i used to try to stop every 4 hrs or so sometimes more if it had been a long week.

I think that stopping and taking a walk or small jog can be helpful for relieving leg cramps. You also might want somebody to massage your legs about once a week or so.

I think that stopping and taking a walk or small jog can be helpful for relieving leg cramps. You also might want somebody to massage your legs about once a week or so.

i'm always looking to get my "leg" massaged. :cool:

Same here, turns my stomach to even think about it, and I really dont like fried and baked chicken anyway.

You are shocked? The waitress seems to be shocked that you want to order off the menu and not have the buffet.

Yeah, no kidding. They walk over to you, without a menu, and ask if you "need" a menu.

Well, I am supposed to be at a restaurant, I thought getting a menu was a given!

I was having leg pains along the bottom side of my legs. I picked up a massaging seat cushion from Wal Mart in the pharmacy area. Has 10 vibrating motors and heat for the lower back. Runs on 12v and A/C
It's wonderfull!!!:eek:

I gotta check into one of those. These cheap ass Peterbilt seats we have in our trucks suck.

I was having leg pains along the bottom side of my legs. I picked up a massaging seat cushion from Wal Mart in the pharmacy area. Has 10 vibrating motors and heat for the lower back. Runs on 12v and A/C
It's wonderfull!!!:eek:

I could so use one of those. My lower spine is locked up solid. I need to see the bone doctor and get it released. It hurts like a *$*^$% !

Everynow and then I will move and it will "pop" and feel so much better, for about an hour anyway.

Yeah, that REALLy doesn't sound right, hurgoll. Should you be sitting at all?!

Most likely not. It started when my wife and hit a horse on state road 43 north in indiana. We were in our personal car also. It was dark and storming and the lightning scared the horse and it jumped the fence. Well the mini van in front of us hit it and it flipped over them and landed in front of us stretched across the road. So I had no time to stop on the wet road and hit the 1200 pound horse and went airborne like the dukes. :)

Well when we landed it was so hard it blew the tires out and we skidded and almost hit the van which had hit the horse in the first place. I guess when we landed it impacted my spine. I have to go have it released every now and then since then.

Whaaat? That's terrifying! "airborn like the dukes" haha! Great mental image though. kind of sounds like you were lucky to get out with only that damage....

Whaaat? That's terrifying! "airborn like the dukes" haha! Great mental image though. kind of sounds like you were lucky to get out with only that damage....

Yep, I loved the dukes and always wanted to try that, then I did and wish I hadn't. hehe

I try to get out and stretch when I need to. That has helped a lot when I have had to drive for a long time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread