• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Landstar throws trash

My eyes weren't open when she knocked. Actually she didn't knock. I thought it was a hurricane and my truck was going to tip over. I'm sort of afraid and considering moving to another truckstop in another state. She's sort of a cross between Jaws from James Bond and Jillian Michaels with muscles. She made me unhook my truck and save the spot next to me when she comes back. I feel like I'm on death row waiting.

Now I know how women feel walking through a parking lot at night coming across some guy walking towards them.

I can't stop looking at the clock

At the T/A in North Bend, WA. Landstar driver parked next to me and threw all his trash on ground then left. Took pics then got on the CB.

Hey Landstar, you forgot all your trash. It's ok though, I got pics of you, your truck and the trash. He left the lot, made a loop and came back and picked it up. Was giving me a dirty look. Had my can of mace ready. Not needed. He left.
Good on you for calling this trash out! We don't need this in our industry.

Duck! Stop trying to stir shit!

LMAO
What the eff are you squawking about? Just because I told Skateboard to call Spokane PD and say there's a crazy woman with a stolen Snickers bar... doesn't mean anything.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread