Truckers Health Kettlebell and training

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Trying to find something that will work in the truck to help loose weight and be truck cab friendly.

Just an interview that really is different than anything the army taught us for physical training......

Trying to find something that will work in the truck to help loose weight and be truck cab friendly.

Just an interview that really is different than anything the army taught us for physical training......

Tried to send you a message about exercise and health. Somehow I can't send one to you. Is there some kind of a secret club around this lash-up? Do I gotta know a secret handshake or something? Somewhere around this house, there's a well-worn Masonic ring (source unknown), will that work?

Tried to send you a message about exercise and health. Somehow I can't send one to you. Is there some kind of a secret club around this lash-up? Do I gotta know a secret handshake or something? Somewhere around this house, there's a well-worn Masonic ring (source unknown), will that work?

A long Gregorian chant.

I think resistance bands work best in the. Truck. Take up zero room and no weight at all.
Guy I've been texting and chatting with sent me a link to the pavlek kettlebell training and another one for bands

The band program is getting my interest piqued

Tape yer mouth shut.....fastest way to lose weight.

Exercise is good for a lot of things, weight loss ain't one of 'em.

And yes, I can see my toes.

A long Gregorian chant.
Don't remember enough Latin and besides that, they kind of drag on and on. How 'bout Autobahn. Kraftwerk has a touch of Gregorian. Here's 22+ minutes of it. And it's kind of trucker-ish:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread