Politics Just realized this about Biden....

Remember I talked about and showed you guys the Roman Catholics role in world events and said it would just get more and more pronounced in these "last days".

Can't find that link so I think it was deleted. (thats fine)

Did not even realize it but guess what faith Joe Biden is.......

So I myself did not expect too much to happen in world events so far as the "end times" are concerned with the change of this administration.

But with Biden himself being linked with that faith things may really start "heating up", so far as
prophecies being fulfilled.

Indeed these next 4 years may be very interesting.

Just wish that other thread was still here so we could link to it and you'd see what I'm talking about.

Sinister

Staff member
Supporter
I can promise you that link was not deleted. Unless @Mike did it.

But it was not deleted because nobody knows what you're talking about half the time.

So I'll bite.

What's wrong with a Roman Catholic as a president in comparison with anything else?

Uncle Birchy

I can promise you that link was not deleted. Unless @Mike did it.

But it was not deleted because nobody knows what you're talking about half the time.

So I'll bite.

What's wrong with a Roman Catholic as a president in comparison with anything else?
Not very "religous" myself though I "Belive" in a God.

Where Joe Biden really Shot Up was the "South" and those Black Ministers got behind him .

Before that Bernie "Stalin" Sanders and Pete the Queer beat out Biden in Iowa and New Hampshire..

Think about It

quillcom

As I told Mike in a pm my previous thread was an ongoing thing.

As world events unfold I would come back to the thread an explain and show more and more what I'm talking about.

Thought I established the base premise of the thread pretty well. Several pages and dozens of post that had plenty of references and explanations on my premise.

Ohh well. When these world events really start heating up interest will be piqued enough

gearjammer

jammer
As I told Mike in a pm my previous thread was an ongoing thing.

As world events unfold I would come back to the thread an explain and show more and more what I'm talking about.

Thought I established the base premise of the thread pretty well. Several pages and dozens of post that had plenty of references and explanations on my premise.

Ohh well. When these world events really start heating up interest will be piqued enough
it shouldn't take long to heat up in three days biden has managed to **** off the military, Canada. Mexico, Israel, Antifa and more
he also has China, Russia, Iran, North Korea jumping for joy
imagine how bad things are going to be in a week

Mike

Staff member
@Mike thinks this is just a little minor setback. 🙄
Exactly. Won’t take long at all for the tide to turn as we see this administration have everyone but the media turn on them.

Sinister

Staff member
Supporter
This is the best thread on this forum ever. Was, I should say.

Roman Catholics being the source of all evil might be better, but this was pretty good too.

Right here:

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
it shouldn't take long to heat up in three days biden has managed to **** off the military, Canada. Mexico, Israel, Antifa and more
he also has China, Russia, Iran, North Korea jumping for joy
imagine how bad things are going to be in a week
The Dealio yo, With Canada should not be that big of a deal.
Biden cancelled the XL pipeline that would carry oil from Alberta to Texas. Ya' it is a big deal but, I am more than sure this can be worked out when sleepy Joe is informed about how many American jobs he just killed. If he cares.
He may change his mind about XL while importing Arab oil or maybe not.

Sinister

Staff member
Supporter
The Dealio yo, With Canada should not be that big of a deal.
Biden cancelled the XL pipeline that would carry oil from Alberta to Texas. Ya' it is a big deal but, I am more than sure this can be worked out when sleepy Joe is informed about how many American jobs he just killed. If he cares.
He may change his mind about XL while importing Arab oil or maybe not.
Congressional Budget Office (non partisan, I might add) estimates (I think) 3.5 million jobs lost because of the EO he signed raising federal minimum wage to 15.00 an hour.

quillcom

So I'll bite.

What's wrong with a _____ ________ as a president in comparison with anything else?
Ok, I will speak in general terms so we do not offend and get deleted.

Again, Basically the powers that be will one day unite ending the well established separation of church and state.

This union will give the church power to set its dogmas and enforce them on the general public. Doing away with many established freedoms.

All this will be done in an attempt to rectify the problems that we are facing in this world; crime, hunger, natural disasters, etc.

So all this doom and gloom we talk about here in the politics section is not so much a result of any party affiliation as it is this union of church and state.

And I will leave it at that. For now.

Sinister

Staff member
Supporter

Again, Basically the powers that be will one day unite ending the well established separation of church and state.

This union will give the church power to set its dogmas and enforce them on the general public. Doing away with many established freedoms.

All this will be done in an attempt to rectify the problems that we are facing in this world; crime, hunger, natural disasters, etc.

So all this doom and gloom we talk about here in the politics section is not so much a result of any party affiliation as it is this union of church and state.

Okay.

Its a good thing you turn the words "Roman Catholic" into blanks. At least that hadn't been mentioned once or twice already.

We definitely don't want this great thread deleted for that.

Whew.

That was close.

Sinister

Staff member
Supporter

Okay.

Its a good thing you turn the words "Roman Catholic" into blanks. At least that hadn't been mentioned once or twice already.

We definitely don't want this great thread deleted for that.

Whew.

Anyway, none of this is even necessary.

All it took to strip freedoms was a virus that turned out to kill off weak people and not much else, a long campaign of brainwashing to make people think government had their answers, assaulting the family unit, destroying minority communities, and threats of force for non compliance.

No church even stepped in to prevent or aid the current situation. In fact, even outdoor masses were victims of fearmongering tyranny.

The best conspiracy theories are the ones that make you think they could be real.

Yours is not one.