Just a ?

Was just wondering I am supposed to start orientation with schnider next Monday but just got word that I need to postpone it a few weeks for some family medical issues will this effect my record in any way thanks in advance for input

I don't think so, especially with 'legit' reasons to postpone it. Even if the reason wasn't justified, 'official records' should not be negatively marked. (of course I'm a newbie like you so I'm probably not right, but wait for seasoned trucker's wisdom)

I think I can cancel or change my orientation commitments if so desired for any reason, and I don't have any record.
:D

Last edited:
Since you have not started officially working for the company they cannot put word in that you have been negatively marked absent or on leave.

It would be a different story if you had their truck and they asked for it back but you were on leave then you would be marked for truck abandonment.

Was just wondering I am supposed to start orientation with schnider next Monday but just got word that I need to postpone it a few weeks for some family medical issues will this effect my record in any way thanks in advance for input
Any company that would hold that against you isn't worth working for anyway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread