• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Is there a top and a bottom to a bun? Can you eat a hamburger upside down?

Does bun placement matter? Does the top taste better than the bottom?

• Total voters
Most pay with credit/debit cards here. Yeah we still have pennies, and many tolls here are EZ Tag only, though some still have full service booths that take cash but they seem to be phasing those out.

Dollar coins we have but for some reason just aren’t popular with Americans. Here’s our dollar coin.

View attachment 47263
I had a bunch of those. The change machine for the vending machine had them, So I got a few to keep because I had never seen them before. 👍

the top of the bun is softer and better to eat.The bottom of the bun is like the heel off a loaf of bread,or the end pieces
thats simple enough
if ya wanna eat it upside down,right side up,or sideways,go ahead,it`s your buck
and you are really bad off if ya don`t know how to eat a burger....

For years, I couldn't figure out why my hamburgers at home sucked compared to the ones I made when I was a cook or when I eat out.

Then it dawned on me earlier this year.

And I started buttering and toasting them on a cast iron pan at home.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread