Is a Lease purchase a good idea for a truck driver with only 6 months of experience? JOKE

Except Gross Income isn't what goes in your wallet. Its all about your net after taxes. Most lease guys can barely equal what a company guy stashes away, so knowing what your costs will be along with an anticipated gross income are paramount. Just because some random guy (with a prison record... really????) is making you a "great offer" doesn't mean squat unless you've done the hard work to determine if you'll even break even once you're rolling down the road.
Yeah I mean there's fuel, chrome, LEDs...

Except Gross Income isn't what goes in your wallet. Its all about your net after taxes. Most lease guys can barely equal what a company guy stashes away, so knowing what your costs will be along with an anticipated gross income are paramount. Just because some random guy (with a prison record... really????) is making you a "great offer" doesn't mean squat unless you've done the hard work to determine if you'll even break even once you're rolling down the road.
No offense, but @mndriver seems to understand truck owning a little better than you.

He put the numbers out there in black and white.

As for the guy starting up the new trucking company, he got framed, that’s why he had to serve time. He seems to have a very good business plan going forward.

No offense, but @mndriver seems to understand truck owning a little better than you.

As for the guy starting up the new trucking company, he got framed, that’s why he had to serve time. He seems to have a very good business plan going forward.
That was a serious post?

:rolllaugh3:

the statement was,”will he make millions?”

Yop he will. Several times over in the lifelong career.

I never went past that. The peanut gallery did and put shit into the subject again that wasn’t asked for.

the statement is true in every part of the fact.

he will handle a million dollars within 5-7 years.

the statement was,”will he make millions?”

Yop he will. Several times over in the lifelong career.

I never went past that. The peanut gallery did and put shit into the subject again that wasn’t asked for.

the statement is true in every part of the fact.

he will handle a million dollars within 5-7 years.
And just as easily, not show more than a pittance in profit.

Yep he will earn $1 million.

How well he manages it, will determine how much he keeps

If your after a big hole to throw money into, a swimmin pool might be a bit more practical
I don't have room for one of those between my septic, garage (needs biggerized), and semi parking.

I don't actually have room for vehicles or anything else for that matter.

Absolutely jump in on the lease opportunity. The best way to be a company man is save the company money on truck payments.
At the en of it all, if you make it you will be the proud owner of a wore out truck that the company would have sold off with that kind of mileage on it.
Maybe next time just buy a used fleet truck and save yourself the aggravation.
sure pawn all of the liability on the steering wheel holder to. anyone with a little common sense should be able to spot a good bullshit story from these companies

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread