Introduction section...

BlackBart

Any plans on bringin an Intro section back?

Long as we continue the tradition of destroying every intro thread with mutual fun poking and off topic stupidity to see who is strong enough to remain and weeding out who is too weak to stay.

Otherwise introduction sections are kinda dumb as a rule.

Someone is either going to jive or they're not.

It's superfluous.

There was a driver behind me at Sheetz who didn't speak a word of English and couldn't understand what "postal code" meant when the cashier asked for it. He had to get the dispatcher to translate what I was saying.
That is pretty sad and also a lot of B.S.!

You no English, You no ****ing drive! :thefinger:

We don't need TFW's in the trucking industry.
We need better wages to attract a better quality of driver. Like back when trucker was a middle class job.
Not people driving down wages to make trucking a McJob!

Hey you want fries with that? 🍟

Last edited:
That is pretty sad and also a lot of B.S.!

You no English, You no ****ing drive! :thefinger:

We don't need TFW's in the trucking industry.
We need better wages to attract a better quality of driver. Like back when trucker was a middle class job.
Not people driving down wages to make trucking a McJob!

Hey you want fries with that? 🍟
I was nice and helpful because she was also trying to figure out why she couldn't find my receipt. I asked for the manager and she said she's busy. I said I'll wait go get her and I'll stand here and hold up the line whether you do or not.

Two seconds later here comes the manager and the manager typed in my fuel amount and pulled up and printed a receipt lickity split and walked away.

Cashier said I should have provided my information to get a receipt later tonight. I said nope receipts for fuel are important.

She then said if I had entered my truck number or something she could have found it. I had to explain to her that it doesn't work that way. You can only enter information that's asked for at the pump. If it doesn't ask, you can't enter.

Besides, the manager used the fuel amount and she claimed she tried and it didn't work. So yeah.

She got pissed at me and I told her to have a nice day.

And y'all wonder why I won't go into a truck stop for anything. The employees are of the same caliber as most of the customers.

Sheetz has a lot more ignorant "motoring public" but a lot less trucks willing to go in because there aren't 100 acres of curbs to pee and throw trash on. I'd take that over a Peelot all day every day.
I love Sheetz. Mostly because the one I go to has actual high flow dual pumps and is 5 miles from my house. And a soda cave for mixing my whiskey. And yeah they're relatively dead. Great for fuel. Almost never have to wait even though there's usually 4 or fewer pumps. Mostly owner operators or local company drivers.

I love Sheetz. Mostly because the one I go to has actual high flow dual pumps and is 5 miles from my house. And a soda cave for mixing my whiskey. And yeah they're relatively dead. Great for fuel. Almost never have to wait even though there's usually 4 or fewer pumps. Mostly owner operators or local company drivers.
Wasn't Sheetz slogan at one time, "We got the Sheetz"?

I can't remember but it was a play on words with the Shits.
It was pretty clever! :rolllaugh: Not sure why I posted the ROFLMO emoji being as I can't remember what the play on words joke was.:coocoo:

Wasn't Sheetz slogan at one time, "We got the Sheetz"?

I can't remember but it was a play on words with the Shits.
It was pretty clever! :rolllaugh: Not sure why I posted the ROFLMO emoji being as I can't remember what the play on words joke was.:coocoo:
It's entirely possible. Although we also say it colloquially.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread