• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Introduction and hello from England

Have you reduced or increased your police force? Ours has been reduced dramatically. We have at least 7 pollice stations closed near me and we rarely see a policeman. We have an influx of people and a reduction of police.... The roads locally cannot cope with the extra traffic and I live in a failry quiet area.

I know some councils have extra money for the roads but they have spent in on other things.

I hope I wll get an answer to the phrases I don't know :)
I think we always grow our force. Not even out of necessity IMHO. They're always sitting around waiting for speeders to pass their gun.

Have you reduced or increased your police force? Ours has been reduced dramatically. We have at least 7 pollice stations closed near me and we rarely see a policeman. We have an influx of people and a reduction of police.... The roads locally cannot cope with the extra traffic and I live in a failry quiet area.

I know some councils have extra money for the roads but they have spent in on other things.

I hope I wll get an answer to the phrases I don't know :)
Significant decrease. Our governor is trying to charge rural municipalities (that don't have their own police force) for state police services (which are already funded through tax dollars). If this passes, the cost will simply be passed on to the residents through increased local taxes.

I can't imagine increased local police presence, as no one has the money to support it, and federal fund sharing has been totally shredded by this administration. You don't need no stinkin' cops... not when that money can be given to those poor, financially strapped one percenters.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread