I'm no longer hazmat certified, but I am am certified by Truckers Against Trafficking

5 years in my state....
I thought they would all be the same because it is a cdl.What was I thinking?

In Minnesota, hazardous material and the school bus endorsement required a new written test every renewal.

Same here, and that’s is what everyone does. The actual hazmat endorsement is only officially good for two years though, at which point you need another background check.

Minnesota is four years. Every renewal requires a new background check and new written test

Up here You renew every 5 years until you reach age 45 as I found out. After that it is every 3 years until you reach age 65 and then it is every year.
I know many older drivers 65 and over. They get mailed a renewal 3 months in advance. Many of these drivers do the physical and renew right away, Because they do everything they are told. So in fact they are renewing every 9 months :confused-96: :idiot::dunno:
Slow down there says they was an outlaw onetime!
Book your appointment closer to the expiration date, They have these Fax machines that you can use to send the same day. Giving you the almost full year. The Pony express takes too long.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread