If there’s an accident it’s not my fault

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Pick a large city. Toronto, Seattle, Houston, Atlanta, Chicago, etc

I’m going to run 5 truck lengths following room

Cut me off? I’m jaking and braking.

**** it I’ve had enough. I want 5 truck lengths following room and I’ll get there one way or another

It took me over two hours to make 65 miles across Toronto today. IDGAF. The truck and trailer are in one piece.

I’ll brake like a mofo and hit the Jakes ASAP if needed

But I want my braking distance and maneuvering room

However I can get it

So, if I get hit it’s not my fault

This is my mentality everyday. I sit back from a far distance and watch the lane jockeys dart back and forth. When people cut in my space, I simply back off further.

The funny part? I usually get through a congested situation just about as fast, sometimes faster, than other truckers who are angry, riding bumpers, and stressing themselves to death worried about people getting into their lane in front of them.

In order for me to have an accident, it is going to take someone doing an extreme level of stupid, and even then, I can most likely avoid it. Can't help the people who might run into the back of me, or cut over directly into me, but if it happens anywhere in front of me at all, I will almost certainly avoid it.

This is my mentality everyday. I sit back from a far distance and watch the lane jockeys dart back and forth. When people cut in my space, I simply back off further.

The funny part? I usually get through a congested situation just about as fast, sometimes faster, than other truckers who are angry, riding bumpers, and stressing themselves to death worried about people getting into their lane in front of them.

In order for me to have an accident, it is going to take someone doing an extreme level of stupid, and even then, I can most likely avoid it. Can't help the people who might run into the back of me, or cut over directly into me, but if it happens anywhere in front of me at all, I will almost certainly avoid it.
TESTIFY!

Yah I had no problems with the weather we've been having lately. I've had problems with drivers who had problems with the weather we've been having lately.

They are idiots.

Yup. Oil companies wanted to sell their oil and car companies wanted to sell their cars. Now we have a car dependent society. Could've had a nice public transportation system but no... lol

Yup. Oil companies wanted to sell their oil and car companies wanted to sell their cars. Now we have a car dependent society. Could've had a nice public transportation system but no... lol
We should have stayed with horse and buggy.

We should have stayed with horse and buggy.
Yeah, gramps! Tell us what it was like back in the day!

Did you barter for a chalkboard and chalk for school?

Did you have to walk up hill both ways in 12 ft of snow while it was a hundred degrees out in the Blazin hot sun?

🤣🤣🤣 just kidding. I do feel we should have a simpler life but can’t say I want to be Amish.

Yeah, gramps! Tell us what it was like back in the day!

Did you barter for a chalkboard and chalk for school?

Did you have to walk up hill both ways in 12 ft of snow while it was a hundred degrees out in the Blazin hot sun?

🤣🤣🤣 just kidding. I do feel we should have a simpler life but can’t say I want to be Amish.
I only want to go backwards before computers and cell phones.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread