I wonder how much of this about cancer is true?

truckerstrike08

Navigational Assistant
Can anyone tell me how much of this is true? I ran across it and know people that have cancer. Most of it makes sense if you read it and think about it. My father in law has cancer and it has came back 3 times. At this point and going through radiation still, anything that would help him out and maybe help stop it from coming back would be an option.
So can you guys share your knowledge?

Cancer Update from John Hopkins

1. Every person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer cells do not show up in the standard Tests until they have multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.

2. Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a person's lifetime

3. When the person's immune system is strong the cancer cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumors.

4. When a person has cancer it indicates the person has multiple nutritional deficiencies. These could be due to genetic, environmental, food and lifestyle factors.

5. To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing diet and including supplements will strengthen the immune system.

6. Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing cancer cells and also destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells in the bone marrow, gastro-intestinal tract etc, and can cause organ damage, like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs etc.

7. Radiation, while destroying cancer cells, also burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.

8. Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce tumor size.20 However prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more tumor destruction.

9 When the body has too much toxic burden from chemotherapy and radiation the immune system is either compromised or destroyed, hence the person can succumb to various kinds of infections and complications.

10. Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate and become resistant and difficult to destroy. Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread to other sites.

11. An effective way to battle cancer is to starve the cancer cells by not feeding it with the foods it needs to multiply.

CANCER CELLS FEED ON:

a. Sugar is a cancer-feeder. By cutting off sugar it cuts off one important food supply to the cancer cells. Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc. are made with Aspartame and it is ha rmful. A better natural substitute would be Manuka honey or molasses but only in very small amounts. Table salt has a chemical added to make it white in color. Better alternative is Bragg's aminos or sea salt.

B. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus. By cutting off milk and substituting with unsweetened soya milk cancer cells are being starved.

C. Cancer cells thrive in an acid environment. A meat-based diet is acidic and it is best to eat fish, and a little chicken rather than beef or pork. Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones and parasites, which are all harmful, especially to people with cancer.

D. A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, whole grains,seeds, nuts and a little fruits help put the body into an alkaline environment. About 20% can be from cooked food including beans. Fresh vegetable juices provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down to cellular levels within 15 minutes to nourish and enhance growth of healthy cells. To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells try and drink fresh vegetable juice (most vegetables including bean sprouts)and eat some raw vegetables 2 or 3 times a day. Enzymes are destroyed at Temperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).

E. Avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate, which have high caffeine. Green tea is a better alternative and has cancer-fighting properties. Water-best to drink purified water, or filtered, to avoid known toxins and heavy metals in tap water. Distilled water is acidic, avoid it .

12. Meat protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot of digestive enzymes. Undigested meat remaining in the intestines becomes putrified and leads to more toxic buildup.

13. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering. By refraining from or eating less meat it frees more enzymes to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the body's killer cells to destroy the cancer cells.

14. Some supplements build up the immune system (IP6, Flor-ssence, Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, EFAs etc.) to enable the body's own killer cells to destroy cancer cells. Other supplements like vitamin E are known to cause apoptosis, or programmed cell death, the body's normal method of disposing of damaged, unwanted, or unneeded cells.

15. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit. A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor. Anger, unforgiveness and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit. Learn to relax and enjoy life.

16. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated environment. Exercising daily, and deep breathing help to get more oxygen down to the cellular level. Oxygen therapy is another means employed to destroy cancer cells.

CANCER UPDATE FROM JOHN HOPKINS HOSPITAL , U S - PLEASE READ

1. No plastic containers in micro.

2. No water bottles in freezer.

3. No plastic wrap in microwave.

Johns Hopkins has recently sent this out in its newsletters. This information is being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center as well.
Dioxin chemicals cause cancer, especially breast cancer.
Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies.
Don't freeze your plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic.
Recently, Dr. Edward F ujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital , was on a TV program to explain this health hazard. He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us.. He said that we should not be heating our food in the microwave using plastic containers.
This especially applies to foods that contain fat. He said that the combination of fat, high heat, and plastics releases dioxin into the food and ultimately into the cells of the body. Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Corning Ware, Pyrex or ceramic containers for heating food. You get the same results, only without the dioxin. So such things as TV dinners, instant ramen and soups, etc., should be removed from the container and hea ted in something else.
Paper isn't bad but you don't know what is in the paper. It's just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc. He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved away from the foam containers to paper. The dioxin problem is one of the reasons. < BR>
Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Saran, is just as dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food. Cover food with a paper towel instead.

read up on Melatonin and circadian rythyms...avoid artificial light at night unless you use bug lights (amber coating to block blue light waves) Blue light waves keep you awake by shutting off melatonin production.

Plastics are made from petroleum products. When the plastic starts breaking down it will leach into the foods that it is holding.

I make no claims here, but am just sharing what I have read or heard.

As far as your information goes, some of it looks very familiar. I "crash-coursed" for a couple of months starting in February this year. Not a lot of time, but I was at the health food stores often, whether for supplements or whole (unprocessed) foods. It was my aunt and it was pancreatic, and at least stage two when diagnosed. That one travels quickly! I will share additional info and try not to be redundant, as I can remember of my reading. Some applies to normal everyday living, like eating properly. Maybe someday when I grow up and have time, I would love to study naturopathy.

I do not know if the cells are always there and just dormant (?), but my understanding is that cancer cells are unmatched cells (like little freaks) that metastasize - spread.

Our immune system is waaaaaaaaaay important, and one of the primary supplements or assisters is our C vitamins high doses, but the E's and A's or beta matter as well. Beta creates A vitamin.

Antioxidants are good for us. Fruits and vegetables are very important and I ran across vitamin K info, and read that papaya has k.

As to the avoidance of plastics, cautions, etc., I would choose the safe mode and avoid or do as suggested, because what does it hurt? You may also look into herbs (use caution!!!). I happen to like Goldenseal- alcohol free, liquid/dropper...we use it personally when someone in the family picks up an illness, including infections. I think it is good stuff, but although it is natural, it is an atibiotic, and should not be used for more than two or three weeks. Read bottle. I believe the Cherokees used this for medicinal purposes.

About chemo and radiation...well one is poison and one burns. Sometimes makes people sicker. I have watched this process at least twice in my life, and the surgery process for malignant melanoma on another.

This is only my sharing of my experiences in a limited version, as I cannot remember everything now and it has been since April. I make NO claims, clearly, how could I, she left and went to heaven!, but recommend that you do your own self study. I just believe in trying, but use due cautions, and, of course, get medical advice when needed. Western medicine is starting to recognize natural supplements and herbs.

Location and type also makes a difference from what I understand.

I wish your family strength!

Len

It's All About The Immune System...

A very healthy immune system will overcome the ills a rotten environment can contaminate you with.

Keep your immune system pumped up, and, reduce the toxins you contact to keep the deformed cells that we all produce from overtaking the normals. I was introduced to the "healthy cell" concept about 15 years ago. It boils down to a healthy cell environment of lots of clean (pure) water, healthy cell foods of all the minerals and electrolytes found in a vast array of natural food sources, healthy cell exercise which means keep moving, but, they especially like jumping up and down, and, healthy cell communication which is basically a positive outlook toward the future.

It is a highly considered opinion that if a Doctor tells you that you have cancer (or any disease) and you have a limited amount of time remaining, that your ears hear the message, your brain comprehends the message, and, then sends out signals to the other parts of the body notifying of a shut down. "Hey, big toe, ya'll are done down there. Time to shut 'er down." Then the body proceeds to die. Thank you Doc....

And, when you've done all you can to live a clean and healthy life, guess what? You're gonna' die anyway. :sad:

Yeah, cancer ain't on my short list of causes of death either, but, at least you get great pain medications. :clap:

I'm sorry to say that we all have the cancer nodes and its just a matter on what will trigger off your cancer.
they say meat is bad and can give you bowel cancer, smoking -lung cancer, fatty foods -heart , then u have prostate cancer, the list goes on and on you will never beable to stop it just maybe prevent it for a while. Today in the UK they are now saying that by cleaning your teeth you can prevent something else where do you stop. they say stay out of the sun then if u dont get enough nat light thats bad for you. where do you stop thats the big problem.
Simple answer. NO-ONE KNOWS.
I smoke yes i know its bad for me thats my luxury as i hardly ever drink as i'm always driving.
Live to day like its your last
Live tommorrow like yesterday
enjoy the people you meet
and remember the ones you love

Free radicals build up in the cells and eventually cause cell damage which can lead to cancer. Stress and oxidation contribute to the build up of these free radicals. It is a statistical fact that 1 in 2 men will get cancer and 1 in 3 women will. See this site for how to prevent cancer:
Understanding Free Radicals and Antioxidants

Then see this site for the easiest way to get the servings of fruits and vegetables which are recommended, some folks call it 'fastfruit':
http://www.the-team.biz/mv1012532

I know several truckers who don't get enough fruits and vegetables in their diet. This product has changed the way the feel; they sleep better which allows them to be more alert and focused, they have less back pain from driving all day and they are more regular which can be difficult while on the road.

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

2lilboots,

Yes, it does. It is bottled in a color bottle to preserve the full quality of the blend, similar to wine. The blend is great. I know of no other way to get 13 servings of fruits and vegetables in just 4 oz. a day. I for one had no idea what the body could actually feel like and how well it can function with this type of nutrition. No aches and pains, no morning soreness, more energy, feeling regular, sleeping better (I now dream almost every night) and I require less sleep each night as the quality of sleep is much better. But those are all just things I've felt. Other people who drink it regularly will have similar but perhaps slightly different benefits.

Best regards,

Here are a couple videos on possible cures.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw&feature=channel_page]YouTube - RUN FROM THE CURE - The Rick Simpson Story (Part 1 of 7)[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y7fkGrrBak&feature=related]YouTube - Colloidal Silver[/ame]

awesome I will have to watch em after breakfast cleanup and yes I know it's noon but we have breakfast around the clock, anytime LOL

truckerstrike08 wrote:
"My father in law has cancer and it has came back 3 times"

Well, that was a while back. How's he now?
And, DID YOU USE ANY OF THE STUFF YOU WROTE ABOUT -
which is definitely a course of action directly opposed
to the stupid radiation therapy course ?

CANCER

TRUCKER STRIKE first of all let me say my heart goes out to you and your family your in for a tuff battel and it is never easy.
also let me say that i am very familure with what you are going thrue, cancer has taken my entire family im the only one left.
now i dont mean to preach doom and gloom but i dont believe in false hope either i deal in truth.
you will hear a thousand different sugestions and a whole lot of people with earnest good intentions but in truth cancer affects everybody different we are in fact not the same .thats part of the reason why there is no cure.
all you can really do is all you can to treat the disese by following a good doctors recomended treatmeant as you no there is no cure for it , they can in a lot of cases do surgery and cut it out but as i found out the hard way that is no guarantee it can come back and nobody and i mean nobody can tell you for certain.
i have learned not to believe to much in the experts with there prevention storyies such as dont smoke dont breathe second hand smoke watch your diet dont do this and dont do that that is all speculation and in fact they have no idea all you can do is fight it the best way you can and stand by the one that has it which i think helps more then anything else
my prayers are with you and i wish you well.
J.R. HORTON

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread