I thought I was having a bad day.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
I thought I was having a bad day until I got to U.S. Customs.
The people in front of me had a brand new Sprinter van running expedite. They where ordered by the border agent to pull forward, Open the the rear doors and step to the side.

They seemed to have some degree of difficulty following these basic orders. The wife of the husband and wife team used the remote to lock the drivers doors. (The cab and cargo area have a partition.) .Then the officers wanted to look in the drivers area. The husband obviously objected to this search with great protest.

They gave him a set of one size fits all silver bracelets and a frisk search. Then they hauled him off for a deeper inspection and you all know what I mean.

I thought I was having a bad day until I got to U.S. Customs.
The people in front of me had a brand new Sprinter van running expedite. They where ordered by the border agent to pull forward, Open the the rear doors and step to the side.

They seemed to have some degree of difficulty following these basic orders. The wife of the husband and wife team used the remote to lock the drivers doors. (The cab and cargo area have a partition.) .Then the officers wanted to look in the drivers area. The husband obviously objected to this search with great protest.

They gave him a set of one size fits all silver bracelets and a frisk search. Then they hauled him off for a deeper inspection and you all know what I mean.
so did they haul em off in a Tijuana taxi :confused-96: once they got done with em

I heard they have new methods to the cavity search. They just let time and a very sophisticated toilet do the job.

Memo: Due to recent cutbacks border agents will no longer be allowed to digitally molest suspects for recreation on the Government dime. If you choose to do so it must be on your own free time and at your expense.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread