I dumped Facebook tonight.

I've delivered to the QTS data center in Atlanta \ Bankhead

Apparently it's one of the largest data centers in the world...

In the past, I had a habit to deactivate my Facebook account when I felt overwhelmed by all ****ing problems in my life. That's not the solution to run away from problems by switch off some devices or apps. My opinion!

Phone battery lasts longer without their apps installed also. They're GPS and processor hogs.
My phone came with the Facebook app already installed.

First thing I did was delete it. I log in with a browser. I won't install the app.

A month or so later, this stupid thing decided to do a factory reset in my pocket.

Apparently they designed these things so antifa can quickly wipe out their text communications with their handlers if they are getting arrested. Just hold all 3 buttons in simultaneously for a few seconds. Once the wipe starts, there's no way to stop it. Especially this A10E piece of shit with a non-removable battery.

Anyway, after the factory reset, the Facebook app was back.

I don't know how it came back since I thought I'd deleted it.

I need to learn how the nerds do that "jailbreak" thing with their phones.

My phone came with the Facebook app already installed.

First thing I did was delete it. I log in with a browser. I won't install the app.

A month or so later, this stupid thing decided to do a factory reset in my pocket.

Apparently they designed these things so antifa can quickly wipe out their text communications with their handlers if they are getting arrested. Just hold all 3 buttons in simultaneously for a few seconds. Once the wipe starts, there's no way to stop it. Especially this A10E piece of shit with a non-removable battery.

Anyway, after the factory reset, the Facebook app was back.

I don't know how it came back since I thought I'd deleted it.

I need to learn how the nerds do that "jailbreak" thing with their phones.
I rooted my old Note 4 but since the newer versions let you freeze apps without hacking it, I haven't had to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread