I dumped Facebook tonight. (1 Viewer)

stwik

Premium
Threads
I've delivered to the QTS data center in Atlanta \ Bankhead

Apparently it's one of the largest data centers in the world...

Feliciak

Threads
In the past, I had a habit to deactivate my Facebook account when I felt overwhelmed by all ****ing problems in my life. That's not the solution to run away from problems by switch off some devices or apps. My opinion!

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Premium
Threads
It's not about taking it seriously, it's the fact that discussions are rarely worth reading.
Lots of how someone got screwed through something they neglected, but its always the broker's fault.

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Premium
Threads
Phone battery lasts longer without their apps installed also. They're GPS and processor hogs.
My phone came with the Facebook app already installed.

First thing I did was delete it. I log in with a browser. I won't install the app.

A month or so later, this stupid thing decided to do a factory reset in my pocket.

Apparently they designed these things so antifa can quickly wipe out their text communications with their handlers if they are getting arrested. Just hold all 3 buttons in simultaneously for a few seconds. Once the wipe starts, there's no way to stop it. Especially this A10E piece of shit with a non-removable battery.

Anyway, after the factory reset, the Facebook app was back.

I don't know how it came back since I thought I'd deleted it.

I need to learn how the nerds do that "jailbreak" thing with their phones.

Electric Chicken

Premium
Threads
My phone came with the Facebook app already installed.

First thing I did was delete it. I log in with a browser. I won't install the app.

A month or so later, this stupid thing decided to do a factory reset in my pocket.

Apparently they designed these things so antifa can quickly wipe out their text communications with their handlers if they are getting arrested. Just hold all 3 buttons in simultaneously for a few seconds. Once the wipe starts, there's no way to stop it. Especially this A10E piece of shit with a non-removable battery.

Anyway, after the factory reset, the Facebook app was back.

I don't know how it came back since I thought I'd deleted it.

I need to learn how the nerds do that "jailbreak" thing with their phones.
I rooted my old Note 4 but since the newer versions let you freeze apps without hacking it, I haven't had to.

BlackBart

Premium
Threads
I never had facebook
glad I didn`t
on another note,my twitter account is suspended
so screw them both
Twitter jail?

Lemme guess... you posted a selfie wearin a MAGA hat and somebody had a meltdown

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts