I bought a new Samsung note 20 ultra

what are the pros and cons with the app???
It is exactly the same as the browser on your phone. It just gives you a direct link from your phone via an app icon rather than having to type it into your browser.

It is exactly the same as the browser on your phone. It just gives you a direct link from your phone via an app icon rather than having to type it into your browser.
I just made a shortcut on my phone so I have a icon.
But I never downloaded a app......
I'm so confused......

Phone showed up last week. Swapped out the sim card from my iphone when I got home on Friday, and finally got around to figuring out the phone a little today.

Took a little searching to figure out how to go back or forward in a web browser.

A little bit of a learning curve after being trapped in iphone hell for so long, but quickly getting used to the Android system again.

Loving how everything is geared toward Google products, so I can much more easily deal with downloading rate cons and saving files now right to Google drive, rather than having to email myself and storing stuff on my laptop.

The iphone is now merely an ELD monitor, and running off of my keeptruckin wifi. Only mistake there is I didn't turn off auto updates and the phone did an upgrade and almost maxed out my wifi quota for the month in one night.

Fingerprint scanner on the back of the phone is pure genius.

And not sure why, but every app I use seems to be a little different now with Android. Different as in the operate better and often have more features than with ios.

Also like being able to have the app for the forum now.

Don't think I will ever buy another high end phone through at&t or verizon. Much better to get the phone without them hijacking it with their software and tracking crap.

Probably won't get another high end phone, period. This phone does everything I need, for $800 less.
i never buy phones from the carrier. id'e rather buy unlocked phones no crappy software from the carriers!!! better resale value than locked phones. and i can just swap sim cards around and go comes in handy when going across the pond

i never buy phones from the carrier. id'e rather buy unlocked phones no crappy software from the carriers!!! better resale value than locked phones. and i can just swap sim cards around and go comes in handy when going across the pond
Verizon seems to have chilled on the bloatware. All my Note10+ has is an account app, cloud storage app, call filter, and digital secure. Whatever that is. So basically 4 bloat apps. One of which is actually useful.

No, it is definitely not worth it.
First of all, there is no substantial upgrade over the already existing models. If anything, Samsung has cut corners in terms of hardware (body, screen, battery). There is nothing that the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus cannot do, that the Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra can do. For example, the stylus now takes 9MS to respond, which is a good thing. But, is it something that you can manage without ? Absolutely yes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread