How often do you buy a new road atlas?

We have the ones Wally World gives us. They have all the store addresses in case Jill goes schizophrenic.

All I do now is go back n forth between the same two places 500 miles apart, following the same route every time...

So,... I guess I'll need a new Atlas in case they've added a new interstate that cuts off a few miles. Or maybe I should just get a GPS?

What? :mad:

I DON'T WANT TO GET LOST. :eek:

The thing is make sure you remember which way your going. We used to have ore haulers taking copper down to Texas. They would stop at the local diner and park facing the way they were heading. Sometimes they would mess with each other and turn the truck around and it would take them 30-40 miles to realize they were heading the wrong way.

Not saying your coworkers would do that to you or anything:harumph:

The thing is make sure you remember which way your going. We used to have ore haulers taking copper down to Texas. They would stop at the local diner and park facing the way they were heading. Sometimes they would mess with each other and turn the truck around and it would take them 30-40 miles to realize they were heading the wrong way.

We used to do a run to Allentown and back. We did 3 one week and 2 the next. Week after week.
In the morning I would have to check my log book to figure out if I was coming or going. LOL

Well if ya can't remember h
I still have the one @Mike sent me..

Makes a perfect table top on my steering wheel.
:thumbsup:

Well @Injun ya obviously ain't driving a VOLVO.....

Freightliners and Kenworwths had Pull the CORD....

VOLVO put the AIR HORN on the WHEEL...

I can't tell ya how many times I've tried to eat a Sandwich or just put my head down for a quick one and scarred the living $h!t outta somebody even myself....

Train Horn should always be PULLER and the FCSMA should MANDATE

I can't tell ya how many times I've tried to eat a Sandwich or just put my head down for a quick one and scarred the living $h!t outta somebody even myself....

My air horn as a button on the right side smart wheel pod. City horn is the entire center section of the wheel. My meals aren't heavy enough to make the horn honk. If they were, I'd need a backup alarm and my own zip code.

My air horn as a button on the right side smart wheel pod. City horn is the entire center section of the wheel. My meals aren't heavy enough to make the horn honk. If they were, I'd need a backup alarm and my own zip code.

It's not the meal it's usually my Elbows

All I do now is go back n forth between the same two places 500 miles apart, following the same route every time...

Kind of like groundhog day 'eh.:biggrin-2:

So I'm sittin the seat one day at yer local truckstop doing paperwork when the truck next to me starts blowing the horn.

I look over and a dog is standing in the drivers seat with his 2 front legs on the wheel....on the city horn.

"Just checkin' you b*tches out"

Glad it wasn't a Volvo.

Oh...and the first time I drove one when was when I was hauling groceries and I did not realize the air horn was in the wheel. (Pti much?) So I'm heading over to the DC to get my load and I pass a gaggle of young thangs staging a car wash and as I pass they are waving and smiling (as the female of the species is wont to do whenever Keendriver is near) so I go to give them a little beep on what I thought was the city horn........shoulda seen them jump.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread