How often are you seeing 5G?

verizon has put up 5 G equipment through out my meighborhood and still working on the over all state.

but i still have an ordinary 3 G flip phone. as for my verizon modem, i am not sure it takes the 5G yet. i do not know how to test that

Actually we just got 5g with Spectrum.

But the purported low latency still kinda sucks.

Seems just like 4g if your in a high usage area where your bandwidth is being sapped then that's going to be your bottleneck low latency or not.

I hope I never see it, isn’t that basically microwave length communications. They cook stuff with those don’t they? Download a video and heat up your dinner all at the same time I guess now days. Lol
If yer planning on heating up your coffee up with a 5G cell transmitter, don't hold yer breath. It ain't going to work, and yer gonna turn blue while yer coffee gets cold. If yer still worried, put on yer tin foil hat.

To say Verizon doesn't have caps is wrong. First off their Unlimited pans just went from 20 GB to 50 GB caps, while decent, that's still a cap. And their hotspot plans and supposed Unlimited jetpack plans are capped at 15 GB and yes they do throttle you after that. Just reset today on mine after being throttled.

To say Verizon doesn't have caps is wrong. First off their Unlimited pans just went from 20 GB to 50 GB caps, while decent, that's still a cap. And their hotspot plans and supposed Unlimited jetpack plans are capped at 15 GB and yes they do throttle you after that. Just reset today on mine after being throttled.
there is no throttling on verizons 5G service at all. there 4G service yes all depending on your plan and how congested the towers are... i know there's no throttling on verizons 5G service after i downloaded 19 terabytes of crap:eek::rolleyes::oops:

Actually we just got 5g with Spectrum.

But the purported low latency still kinda sucks.

Seems just like 4g if your in a high usage area where your bandwidth is being sapped then that's going to be your bottleneck low latency or not.
you talking about spectrum mobile:confused-96:

verizon has put up 5 G equipment through out my meighborhood and still working on the over all state.

but i still have an ordinary 3 G flip phone. as for my verizon modem, i am not sure it takes the 5G yet. i do not know how to test that
0402_motodyna_1200.jpg

Yet for decades now, whether it be AT&T, Southwestern Bell Wireless, or Cingular, I have never had an issue with this company. From a brick phone to an IPhone, I've never had an issue.
they fixed there problems!!! though they had to have some one redo everything all over and do it right :coocoo: :confused-44:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread