How many miles did you drive today?

360 today. Got loaded, and sitting here in Kingdom City waiting to unload at Dollar General in Fulton tomorrow morning.

Smells like a chicken farm up here in PA. Just off US 30 by Lancaster.

I suppose I can mark myself safe from interstate protests tonight .

10 miles to my reload tomorrow.

Cool deal

A lotta times theyll open that one and ignore the trucks that pull through, and just wait for the ones that blow by... cuz somebody always does.... so they can charge them the big bucks
Hahaha, I did that just after I got my license Add the exchange rate to the fine. :dunno:

Hahaha, I did that just after I got my license Add the exchange rate to the fine. :dunno:
What the Loony / USD current exchange rate today..

I remember some years ago working outta Michigan the Dollar was down against the Canada buck..

Tons of Ontario plates crowding the Freeways to the Shopping centers..

Then the Dollar went back up didn't see all those Ontario Plates anymore..

Even @Rigjockey gotta remember those days..

How many cents on the dollar though is what it boils down too

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean "The Circle Jerk." The cops run trucks around in a big circle, pulling out trucks at random to harass. I quit stopping for that one years ago. Never did see a chase car out there but once.
Used to be if ya was comin outta the district on new hampshire ave you could do that and just say there werent no sign... cuz it was too far upstream on the inner loop

Got one there now though

What the Loony / USD current exchange rate today..

I remember some years ago working outta Michigan the Dollar was down against the Canada buck..

Tons of Ontario plates crowding the Freeways to the Shopping centers..

Then the Dollar went back up didn't see all those Ontario Plates anymore..

Even @Rigjockey gotta remember those days..

How many cents on the dollar though is what it boils down too
I remember that too. They were taking our money at par. Ahhhh, the good ole days!

We used to go to a restaurant in Niagara Falls, NY, called "Pete's Market". This is a long time ago. They had the best steaks and then we went to a bar called "The Library." Drinks were so cheap, 2 for 1.

546.3 miles...

Town Pump in Butte Montana to the Fly J in Box Elder South Dakota...

Got another load today too ..

After my drop tommorow some scrap cardboard bales in Sioux Falls Recycling Plant going to the Paper Mill in Becker Minnesota ..that's just past Anokoa

349 for me, I'm a slacker. Got unloaded in Fulton this morning, then back to Kingdom City with little concern about getting a load.

Then, Convoy posted some loads back to Fort Smith. They said, $1000, I said $1425, and they immediately accepeted.

so, I worked a little more today. Made it all the way to Joplin. Would have went home, but would have had to disturb everyone early in the morning to go deliver. Instead, stay at truck stop, deliver in the morning, then go disturb everyone at home.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread