How many miles did you drive today?

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Premium
At the auctions, it sends to be more of the standard security guard "Submit to my Authority!" BS.
Minimum wage entry level employees who, for the first time in their lives, have a little bit of power over other people. A lot of people can't handle it.

Sinister

You know what, Stuart? I like you!
Staff member
Supporter
That's gotta be the slowest truck ever.

Even that platform they hauled the space shuttle around the launch site was faster than that. 😳
Oddly enough that was called The Crawler.

Electric Chicken

Premium
Perhaps their most creative naming was when they named the space shuttle "The Space Shuttle".

They could have named it something much more creative, like "Bob" or "Frank".
Exactly. They didn't even paint a sexy pinup or shark teeth on the nose.

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter

At least on the right side of Columbus. Had to go past by 12 miles for a side deal. Got a brand new, in the box espar D2 for a steal.

Hammer166

Instigateur №166™
. 1 miles. Had to circle around and move a few spots down. One of those reefers that resonate the cab pulled in next to me. Whisper-style units should be mandated! 🤬

Edit: I mean seriously, there's no excuse for a reefer that's as loud as an SB-II from 30 freaking years AGO!

Last edited:

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter

Even had an hour delay and kicked off the interstate due to an accident in Cumberland MD.

Still got ahead of schedule and my third stop off to put me almost a day ahead of schedule.