How come young cute blond in a minivan knows but a Trucker DONTWA (1 Viewer)

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Premium
Supporter
Threads
Was a yellow going red but anticipation I started coasting so I ain't gotta start from a full dead stop..

Young cute blond lady in a minivan with the rugrats and the pooch drooling out the window was pulling outta the gas station..

It was all clear so I hit my brakes and flicked my lights on off afew times..

She got out there and she "smiled" at me and I waved back...

Half the freaking So called "Proffesional" Truckers out there ain't even watching there mirrors for a lang change flash or at a 4 way stop flck my lights and wave me ..

Tell ya this young mother would be an AWESOME TRUCKER if she ever "considers" it..

Knows a COURTESY FLASH just hauling the kids and poochy around

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Premium
Supporter
Threads
Ya yer right... probably becaiuse theyre busy multitaskin :rolleyes-80:
Ya mean those guys cruising down the freeway with their feet on the dashboard like a broad and "Texting"..

Call me an @$$hole sometimes when I pass em I slow down abit...

give Air Horn a tug or 2 two that phone n feet go go down then hit the gas pedal

Their looking around like WTF..

And I Laugh like heck

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Premium
Supporter
Threads
Ya mean those guys cruising down the freeway with their feet on the dashboard like a broad and "Texting"..
I would also ask where did these guys go to Trucking School..

Even 15/20 years ago thru the Workforce Redevelopment Program that guy was a HARD NOSE...

Welp your Classroom time consisted mostly of holding up the DOT BOOK and if Trooper wants to "CITE" ya he'd slam it on the table and say it's "In There"

Basically it's a "Drivers" Job to COVER your But

That said I'm not sure if he was actually as "knowledgeable" as @mndriver because @mndriver goes code..

Even my warning awhile ago I had to read the slip and type the codes from my copy

Hillbilly Canuck

Threads
Her hubby must be a driver
That doesn't always mean anything. My wife is married to one and she does every stupid four wheeler trick known to man and can't keep her hooks off the phone. It's painful to ride with her.

She has actually said flashing trucks over is "stupid" and that truck drivers are "entitled" because you know....we need space to maneuver. I've seen others with similar attitudes.

Electric Chicken

Premium
Threads
That doesn't always mean anything. My wife is married to one and she does every stupid four wheeler trick known to man and can't keep her hooks off the phone. It's painful to ride with her.

She has actually said flashing trucks over is "stupid" and that truck drivers are "entitled" because you know....we need space to maneuver. I've seen others with similar attitudes.
Is she blonde and does she wear Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses?

BlackBart

Shorebilly
Premium
Threads

Well, you in Canuckistan. Different rules up there...:whistling:

Me & My Truck

Threads
I dunno could be...who knows

All I'm saying seems half the truckers these days don't know what flickering the lights means....

Ya GOOD and GO
I think that it might have been here that I read the story of a trucker that changed lanes based on a flicker and caught an at fault accident because of it. I can’t trust what I can’t verify. There are some idiots out there behind the wheel of trucks just like there are behind the wheel of cars. I have seen too many videos.

Users who are viewing this thread