Hockey (the real sport) 2019-2020

r3gulator3

IMA KEEP IT REDNECK
Regular season hockey kicks off this week. As always I am rooting for the Chicago Blackhawks. They have been my team since forever. Got a good line up this year adding Shaw back to our ranks. Good skater, decent shooter and he tends to be a bit of an enforcer. Saad, Towes, Kane, and Crawford back in the crease to start the season. Things are looking up.

Other teams of interest this year. Vegas Golden Knights, can’t wait to see how they perform this year. Same with the Predators who are always a solid team.

Regular season hockey kicks off this week. As always I am rooting for the Chicago Blackhawks. They have been my team since forever. Got a good line up this year adding Shaw back to our ranks. Good skater, decent shooter and he tends to be a bit of an enforcer. Saad, Towes, Kane, and Crawford back in the crease to start the season. Things are looking up.

Other teams of interest this year. Vegas Golden Knights, can’t wait to see how they perform this year. Same with the Predators who are always a solid team.
jeez..football season just got underway......too many sports over-runs.

The Leafs may have a chance this year, Probably not.
The Leafs are the reason I stopped watching the Leafs. :D

Not one Stanley cup in my lifetime and yet they get away with ticket prices that are prohibitive for the average fan to attend a game.
I have more respect for fans of any other NHL franchise. If their team is not doing well, They just stop buying tickets.
Leafs fans are bone heads! They pay premium bucks for a team that does not produce results!

The Leafs may have a chance this year, Probably not.
The Leafs are the reason I stopped watching the Leafs. :D

Not one Stanley cup in my lifetime and yet they get away with ticket prices that are prohibitive for the average fan to attend a game.
I have more respect for fans of any other NHL franchise. If their team is not doing well, They just stop buying tickets.
Leafs fans are bone heads! They pay premium bucks for a team that does not produce results!
There was a bunch of talk about the owner possibly selling the leafs because he can’t get folks in the seats. That was last year. I dunno haven’t seen anything confirming a sale but I don’t really pay attention to the leafs unless they are playing the Hawks.

There was a bunch of talk about the owner possibly selling the leafs because he can’t get folks in the seats. That was last year. I dunno haven’t seen anything confirming a sale but I don’t really pay attention to the leafs unless they are playing the Hawks.
I dunno, The Leafs are owned by MLSE Maple Leafs Sports and Entertainment They also own the Toronto Raptors.

I dunno, The Leafs are owned by MLSE Maple Leafs Sports and Entertainment They also own the Toronto Raptors.
Yeah during a Chicago Toronto game last year there was some Chairman if some board that controls that, made mention of it during a brief interview during the game. Same thing happened with Montreal. So everyone was worried about both teams being sold last year. But the talk died after about a month and I have heard nothing about it since.

:dunno:6 g's in the corner.
Repeat for 90 mins.
Eh, we will agree to disagree when comparing that to skating at 40+ MPH and physically contacting other people, getting hit by sticks and pucks, and fiat fighting at times for 60 minutes with 2 breaks in between as it being physical. It’s driving a car...I’ll stand on that.

Eh, we will agree to disagree when comparing that to skating at 40+ MPH and physically contacting other people, getting hit by sticks and pucks, and fiat fighting at times for 60 minutes with 2 breaks in between as it being physical. It’s driving a car...I’ll stand on that.
Your argument is with ole Ernie.

Basically the gist was it's only a sport if there's a real danger of losing your life while participating.

Last edited:
Your argument is with ole Ernie.

Basically the gist was it's only a sport if there's a real danger of losing your life while participating.
Razor sharp skates, a vulcanized rubber disk flying over 100 mph? Yeah there’s danger of life lost. People have died playing hockey. But I also dunno who this Ernie you speak of is unless....

E104DFEC-5189-428D-8258-B5F370ABD722.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread