Hi. Just new to the forum

Luvzlivin

Hi people. I am new on here. I have been driving for thirty years this coming September. I have been all over Canada and the USA. Recently my wife suggested I buy a truck. So, dumb or not I took the plunge. I am now pulling tankers from the gulf coast up into Alberta with the odd other destinations in between. Any info or advice I can get from other owner ops is appreciated (besides “get out while you still can” etc). To begin with I have some tire questions posted in that area of the forum. Any help is appreciated.

I haven’t heard of either tire brand. I figure steer tires are not one area to skimp. I’m running Michelin steers. They are great on the highway somewhat useless off road in mud. I run Michelin drives in the winter.

Welcome to the forum

I bought the truck in January and the tires carried me through the winter well. In fact, dare I say it, for traction they may have out performed the XDN2s that I am used to running. That is with closed shoulders and all. I am wondering about the life expectancy, rotation. Dunno what to say about the steers really. They don’t seem horrible but if they blow out its a little late to say :)
Thanks for the welcome

2016 Cascadia. 500 hp DD15, 40000 pound rears

Attachments

• FEFEC4EB-B730-47BB-B0C7-3B80F2EB859D.jpeg
    FEFEC4EB-B730-47BB-B0C7-3B80F2EB859D.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 5

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread