• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Hey, CRST! Leave Me Alone!

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Premium
No, I don't want to work for you. Robo-calling me three times at 0600 while I'm trying to sleep is NOT going to change my mind.

And how the hell did you get my phone number, anyway?

JB Hunt used to send me hiring pamphlets in the mail every 6 months. I finally sent a pamphlet back to them with "Over my dead body" written on it. Haven't heard back from them since.

Not a very big area at all, considering I probably do close to that running locals (Central PA out of Harrisburg) in a years time!

CRST = Crap Results from S*** Training!

Pretty sad! When you pull into a pilot and 6 of the 12 parking spots are taken by CRST in the afternoon. Very sad when you pass the same truck stop the next day and all the same trucks are still there, Plus there is one more CRST truck in the lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread