Hellow to everyone

Neal Perez

Hello everyone, I am Neal from Houston Texas.... after many years of driving and not wanting a truck of my own am deciding to get me one, I found a 1999 freightliner classic xl that someone took great care to maintain in at least good shape, I wanted to find out as much as I can about them because now is personal. why never got my own rig? well I like being care free, turn around and go home at the end of the day no worries, why get one now? well I am so fed up with company driver bs, all companies are getting in to this redundancy of training, seeing same videos over and over, safety departments led by people that never drove before and have no idea what I do, company I work for they have cameras installed and now we have people looking at me drive lol, once in a while safety calls me in and shows me a video of me driving where I stopped in their view even they cat see it "too close to the white line before the street lol, the industry is changing so much, anyhow good day to everyone and get home safe.

Hello mn… lol that is why I never wanted to do it, but what the hell I can bypass some bs, my choice in truck is old school, in my experience in the las 7 years I have not had any problems with any trucks exept electronics do go bad and I end up at freightliner Houston nightmare, they make a killing with newer trucks in my view

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread