Hello everyone!

Aleisha W

Greetings everyone. I am a new dispatcher. I work under a broker authority that has a 20 year relationship with major shippers across the country. I would love to post the dedicated loads for anyone in any state! I’m all about integrity and honesty on both parts. I have done research and found the thing that drivers hate the most and it seems it is brokers or dispatchers that lie to them and don’t take the time to get the facts straight! I understand that truck drivers are real people with real families and real emotions, I don’t intend to screw with any of it! I’m in the business of building relationships and getting you paid! I understand accuracy, hard work and honesty are important things. I have not been in the industry long enough to develop any bad habits that I see are prevalent. Im not perfect but if given the chance I’d make it my business to do my best to accommodate you. I only ask for the opportunity. Thanks guys

Greetings everyone. I am a new dispatcher. I work under a broker authority that has a 20 year relationship with major shippers across the country. I would love to post the dedicated loads for anyone in any state! I’m all about integrity and honesty on both parts. I have done research and found the thing that drivers hate the most and it seems it is brokers or dispatchers that lie to them and don’t take the time to get the facts straight! I understand that truck drivers are real people with real families and real emotions, I don’t intend to screw with any of it! I’m in the business of building relationships and getting you paid! I understand accuracy, hard work and honesty are important things. I have not been in the industry long enough to develop any bad habits that I see are prevalent. Im not perfect but if given the chance I’d make it my business to do my best to accommodate you. I only ask for the opportunity. Thanks guys
Dispatcher AND a broker....

Get the f...

I means welcomes aboard :cautious:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread