Harry's Razors, time for me to give it a try

Mike

Their radio ad got to me today, so I finally made the purchase.

Code 0808 on checkout and the starter kit only costs $3.00, with free shipping.

Anybody tried their razors? Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

I would like to know what you think of them. The six months a year I do shave I use an old fashioned double edge razor. The blades sometimes hard hard to find

nope. i buy the schick extreme 3 sensitive

depending on when i buy them, i can get a bonus pack with an x number for free.

right now, i have a box of 8, and i am still on the first one since november.

i get a lot of shaves out of each one before i need to throw it away.

when i ran the road, the best (to me) rechargeable razor was the Norelco triple head, great close shave, and great for quick touch ups, before i met with a customer.

do let us know, how good Harry's is. like, does it nick you, cut you, wear out in short time???

I would like to know what you think of them. The six months a year I do shave I use an old fashioned double edge razor. The blades sometimes hard hard to find
I will update.

Blades are pretty cheap, and also ship for free to you on a subscription plan.

Yep, I hate them. Felt like I was ripping my scalp and face off from stroke one. Hope you enjoy them. I did not.

I will update.

Blades are pretty cheap, and also ship for free to you on a subscription plan.
you see right there, that bothers me...getting shipments on a regular basis....you're gonna need a new house, to store all those shipments. they never stop...i tell ya...THEY NEVER STOP SHIPPING...!!!!!!

you see right there, that bothers me...getting shipments on a regular basis....you're gonna need a new house, to store all those shipments. they never stop...i tell ya...THEY NEVER STOP SHIPPING...!!!!!!
I canceled probably two years ago because...

IMG_20200102_212246.jpg

These are DSC rather than Harry's in case you can't read the sides. Don't know how Harry's are but DSC are nice and sharp. And they hold up.

I have DSC for years now.

I wouldn’t say the blades hold up. Maybe on @Electric Chicken boyish peach fuzz but on actual facial hair the don’t last that many uses.

But they come four in a box and for a driver that likely doesn’t shave every day that’s fine.

I can’t imagine Harry’s to be that much different.

I have DSC for years now.

I wouldn’t say the blades hold up. Maybe on @Electric Chicken boyish peach fuzz but on actual facial hair the don’t last that many uses.

But they come four in a box and for a driver that likely doesn’t shave every day that’s fine.

I can’t imagine Harry’s to be that much different.
My hair is coarse as hell. So more than one use is "holding up" in my world.

Disposables and such I've sometimes gone through two per shave. They don't hold their edge for crap.

DSC for me. Went for about a year until I had so many extras and then cut them off until I catch up. I sure like them.

It's what I use. They are not the best I have ever had but I have nothing against them. I love the price. The auto ship is great too. I have been using them for a couple years. When you decide you like them treat yourself to the fancy metal handle. It's nice to have for the luxury shaves at home after being on the road.

My hair is coarse as hell. So more than one use is "holding up" in my world.

Disposables and such I've sometimes gone through two per shave. They don't hold their edge for crap.
That's why I can't use DSC blades. My hair is too course. I get one shave from DSC. I get 3 or 4 comfortable shaves from Harry's I do like DSC shave butter but I found some brand at Walgreen's that I like just as much.

Does Harry’s offer other products like shampoo and stuff?

DSC has all kinds of stuff but most of it is fairly expensive, I think.

They do have butt wipes that are nice. They’ll make you feel like your sphincter just smoked a Newport and brushed its teeth.

I didn’t order online I got my Harry’s razor from the Walmart. I also tried DSC some time ago. I’ll stick with my Gillett Fusion. I can shave my head and face for a whole week with the same blade.

I didn’t order online I got my Harry’s razor from the Walmart. I also tried DSC some time ago. I’ll stick with my Gillett Fusion. I can shave my head and face for a whole week with the same blade.
See how long they last when you do EVERYTHING with the same blade.

Asking for a friend.

Only communists purchase Gillette products. 🤬

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread