Hand Washing Police...lol

Cybergal

So they have people staked out in restrooms watching!:rolleyes:

1/3 of men don't wash hands in restroom: Study
9/17/07
CHICAGO – The gender gap has widened when it comes to hygiene, according to the latest stakeout by the "hand washing police.''
One-third of men didn't bother to wash after using the bathroom, compared with 12 percent of women, said the researchers who spy on people in public restrooms. They reported their latest findings Monday at a meeting of infectious disease scientists.
Two years ago, the last time the survey was done, only one-quarter of men didn't wash, compared with 10 percent of women.
"Guys need to step up to the sink," said Brian Sansoni, spokesman for the Soap and Detergent Association, which co-sponsors the survey and related education campaigns.
The latest study was based on observations last month of more than 6,000 people in four big cities.
Frequent hand washing is the single best thing people can do to avoid getting sick, from colds and the flu to germs lurking in food, doctors say. And a recent Harris Interactive survey found 92 percent of Americans said they usually or always wash up after using the bathroom.
thestar=continues

:rolleyes: Makes you wonder about the next time you reach out your hand to say hello....
What are you really touching ... :D

Glad to see everyone's hard earned money is at work :rolleyes:

Great, now the police are watching me pee.

LOL....I know what you mean...kind of made me paranoid. Had to run to work to pick up some papers this morning and had to potty.
Went into the bathroom and was looking everywhere for a camera and looked inside the toilet too...lol.:D

I am not sure what is nastier.... they fact that many don't wash their hands or the fact they have people watching this...

I don't wash my hands at those nasty sinks. I carry the hand gels that kills germs and air dries. If the place is clean I do both. But many places the more you touch in there the worse off you are. CVS now carries a very nice spray gel that is the size and look of a breath spray for $1.79. :)

You wash your hands and while doing a couple of other guys just do their business, sometimes sitting down, and just walk out the door.

Saw one guy wash his hands first, then do the business and then leave directly from the urinal.

I always keep the paper from the drying part to open the door.

YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!!!!! WASH YOUR HANDS! Or at least carrying hand sanitizer... GROSS how many germs do you wanna carry around?

I can say for me it depends upon if they have paper towels or that stupid air NON-dryer. If paper to dry, then yes. If only blowing air which takes forever or just wipe my hands dry on my jeans. I like the bathroom that have both. Let the tree huggers have the air dryer and wet hands, and let the rest of us dry our hands with paper towels.

Geez, guess i have been spoiled at work...wave yer hand and the toilet seat cover changes, it flushes when you stand up, the soap and water is auto, the only thing manual (besides bizniz) is drying my hands and opening the door...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread