Greetings from Simplicity

Simplicity

Hello,

I am simplicity and am 24yrs. I am in process of getting hooked up with a Fed Ex CC contractor. My prior experience is hauling produce from east to west coast. I have had my CDL for a year and a half and enjoy driving out on the open roads. I have a extreme fondness for Volvo trucks; especially the 780. Just wanted to drop by and say hello. If you have questions, just ask away.

Simplicity

Hey there welcome to the forum.FedEX is spose to be a great outfit.
Hello,

I am simplicity and am 24yrs. I am in process of getting hooked up with a Fed Ex CC contractor. My prior experience is hauling produce from east to west coast. I have had my CDL for a year and a half and enjoy driving out on the open roads. I have a extreme fondness for Volvo trucks; especially the 780. Just wanted to drop by and say hello. If you have questions, just ask away.

Simplicity

Simplicity is my boats name as it is simple to operate and maintain. Just wash her down and run water through the engine. In addition I have always adopted living life to fullest without being difficult. Being simple or simplistic as I call it makes life not only easier but less stressful while having a good life. As truck drivers, business owners, and managers, we look for ways to have the least amount of stress possible. I know O/O's who have made their jobs more stressful than it should be.

Simplicity

Simplicity is my boats name as it is simple to operate and maintain. Just wash her down and run water through the engine. In addition I have always adopted living life to fullest without being difficult. Being simple or simplistic as I call it makes life not only easier but less stressful while having a good life. As truck drivers, business owners, and managers, we look for ways to have the least amount of stress possible. I know O/O's who have made their jobs more stressful than it should be.

Simplicity

Simple. Sounds great.

Thank you all for the welcome. Nice to find a small family oriented site. Tn, TW where in TN are you located?? I love to travel 40 that runs through there.

simplicity

Dude...that was an AWESOME song!!

[video=youtube;UbQd3jxth5k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbQd3jxth5k[/video]

Thank you all for the welcome. Nice to find a small family oriented site. Tn, TW where in TN are you located?? I love to travel 40 that runs through there.

simplicity
I live just North of Nashville in a little town called Joelton..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread