Get ready for Roadcheck Roadcheck 2010

Sinister

pari animositate
We'll sticky this until it's over.

I think it is really nice of them to let us know when they are planning a major rape of our wallets all in the name of revenue generation, i mean "safety". I will use their schedule to plan some vacation time at home with the family. I would rather go see a proctoligist than spend time road side with an over zealous, newly certified, diesel cop that is looking for a photo op from the local paper during these blitzs attacks. Safety is something that should be practised everyday. These well advertised "events" are all about public relations on their side.

yep,u said a mouthful there.This is why I don't respect the law and never will.
I think it is really nice of them to let us know when they are planning a major rape of our wallets all in the name of revenue generation, i mean "safety". I will use their schedule to plan some vacation time at home with the family. I would rather go see a proctoligist than spend time road side with an over zealous, newly certified, diesel cop that is looking for a photo op from the local paper during these blitzs attacks. Safety is something that should be practised everyday. These well advertised "events" are all about public relations on their side.

I think they've already started quietly. Last week on a trip to southern OK, all scales were open, even going out. OK is never open, never. Of course I was on I-35 south bound, but went back through the next day and all scales were open for business. Also there is an inspection station just north of OKC, better be ready for that one too.

NM has really started cracking down too, at least coming in east bound at Gallup.

Just an FYI for everyone.

I rarely go thru nm but thanks for the tip.Ive been doing inspections more now then ever before.I dont trust jasons equipment.
I think they've already started quietly. Last week on a trip to southern OK, all scales were open, even going out. OK is never open, never. Of course I was on I-35 south bound, but went back through the next day and all scales were open for business. Also there is an inspection station just north of OKC, better be ready for that one too.

NM has really started cracking down too, at least coming in east bound at Gallup.

Just an FYI for everyone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread