truck stops Fuel Line Traffic Jam

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
Another reason why I miss the NATSC card and fueling at Ambest n Roadys and continue to "loathe" Pilot and Loves..

Also notice that Jackass tank Yanker blocking the end pump while inside the store instead of taking a spot..

15791107111024128806634179089335.jpg

Last edited:

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
You seriously need a couple more GPS screens on your dash
The Rand McNally Trucker is circa 2015 from Russel Rd TA when they were ON SALE for $149.99..

Finally "Up-Dated" it with abit of help from a Friend with a much newer laptop and USB Cable co$t me a 12 pack and a $20 sack of POT....

The Garmin is circa 18 and Best Buy was "dumping" em for $80 bucks..

Now @Hillbilly Canuck "always" do a "Pre-Plan" though if Rand McNally falls off Garmin picks up..

Vise Versa if Garmin drops usually Rand McNally follows on ..

Despite that I always break out my Motor Carriers Atlas , Call Customer, check my Truckstop Booklet and "Pre-Plan"..

GPS is only a "Reference" though not an ANSWER

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
The Rand McNally Trucker is circa 2015 from Russel Rd TA when they were ON SALE for $149.99..

Finally "Up-Dated" it with abit of help from a Friend with a much newer laptop and USB Cable co$t me a 12 pack and a $20 sack of POT....

The Garmin is circa 18 and Best Buy was "dumping" em for $80 bucks..

Now @Hillbilly Canuck "always" do a "Pre-Plan" though if Rand McNally falls off Garmin picks up..

Vise Versa if Garmin drops usually Rand McNally follows on ..

Despite that I always break out my Motor Carriers Atlas , Call Customer, check my Truckstop Booklet and "Pre-Plan"..

GPS is only a "Reference" though not an ANSWER
My handy dandy pocket "Truckstop" Guide..

Truly it "is" FASTER than GPS...only $6.99 for Pocket Edition .

And it's TRUE TOO ...way FASTER than RAND McNally GPS 1579127494113669910901893146472.jpg

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
They also use outside carriers.
Still no caps nor covers where he was parked.....

Posted a pic after he moved . ..

Sorry just an INCONSIDERATE "F-Word" who was Too Lazy to Park at a BUSY Truckstop that had WIDE OPEN Spots by Daylight....

Sorry @Johndeere4020 wanna try Again or ya "prefer" to be Trapped by him..

If I was in Illinois and Russel Road or Wisconsin where I have a half LEGAL DEGREE from doing TIME

Johndeere4020

Just cruising with a chip on my shoulder.
Premium
Still no caps nor covers where he was parked.....

Posted a pic after he moved . ..

Sorry just an INCONSIDERATE "F-Word" who was Too Lazy to Park at a BUSY Truckstop that had WIDE OPEN Spots by Daylight....

Sorry @Johndeere4020 wanna try Again or ya "prefer" to be Trapped by him..

If I was in Illinois and Russel Road or Wisconsin where I have a half LEGAL DEGREE from doing TIME
I have no idea what you’re talking about as I suspect you don’t either. I’m only commenting that Pilot/Flying J also use outside carriers besides their own.