Politics Forget a Mask..Ya need 2 masks now

Uncle Birchy

As if ya wernt suffocating enough under 1 face diaper the "Brite" Intellectual minds are propogating DOUBLE MASKS..

NO BULL EITHER just like Winston Cigarettes in the 1990s

Seriously

"Dr. Anthony Fauci said double-masking is a logical strategy to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Speaking on NBC News' TODAY, Fauci said double layering "just makes common sense."
You can double-mask by using a double-layered cloth mask on top of a surgical mask.
Dr. Anthony Fauci endorses double-masking.

US health officials have long been advising people to wear a cloth mask with three layers of protection, or a surgical or N95 mask, to protect against the novel coronavirus."

4mer Trucker

Premium
As if ya wernt suffocating enough under 1 face diaper the "Brite" Intellectual minds are propogating DOUBLE MASKS..

NO BULL EITHER just like Winston Cigarettes in the 1990s

Seriously

"Dr. Anthony Fauci said double-masking is a logical strategy to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Speaking on NBC News' TODAY, Fauci said double layering "just makes common sense."
You can double-mask by using a double-layered cloth mask on top of a surgical mask.
Dr. Anthony Fauci endorses double-masking.

US health officials have long been advising people to wear a cloth mask with three layers of protection, or a surgical or N95 mask, to protect against the novel coronavirus."

The Doctor didn't seem to think any Masks were necessary after throwing out the 1st Pitch of the Baseball Season

31130630-8554661-image-a-59_1595552329153.jpg

Uncle Birchy

The Doctor didn't seem to think any Masks were necessary after throwing out the 1st Pitch of the Baseball Season

View attachment 77395
I think "Firing" Faucci ..."Before" the Election mightve gave Trump a "Boost"

Now that Dr Birx is out too proclaiming under Trump she couldn't Tell the Truth..

"says she saw Trump "presenting graphs that I never made" and laments "parallel data streams."

Dr. Seema Yasmin reacts to Birx's "apology tour" by saying it's "frustrating" and "painful" to hear former officials only speaking out after the end of the Trump administration"

Mike

Staff member
think "Firing" Faucci ..."Before" the Election mightve gave Trump a "Boost"

No, because everyone praised the old man. Now, he is saying even more insane things.

This is absolute insanity.

Besides, seems to be a growing number of doctors claiming hospitalizations are dropping because natural immunity is taking over.

If anything, we need to be removing the masks.

Fast Freddy

full-body-condom-costume--mw-131897-1.jpg
Under this logic triple or quadruple masks would be even better.

Why stop with masks?

Uncle Birchy

Life long "Bureaucrats"..

If was up to them we'd shut the entire country and Economy Down because of some Virus ..

In the Mass Stimulation and $$$ Printing why we should provide Vaccine for entire Globe 2 boot.
I hear ya

But those darn things do come in handy when it's windy and biting cold outside.

I almost have to remind myself to take it off. :wink:
Yeah I've noticed that too it acts sort of as a miniature scarf.